[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: A Glimmer of Hope.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
A Glimmer of Hope.png
5 KB, 645x773
Is anybody on r9k happy right now? I feel like I am probably the only one.

I love the fact that I have a ton of free time to just read, listen to podcasts, and not be bothered with the silly "problems" of normies.

I'm not a NEET but I only work 30 hours a week doing simple tasks that are not very stressful but tire me out just enough so that I have little trouble falling asleep at night.

I love that I have parents that let me live with them even though I graduated from highschool three years ago and they only expect I help out with chores around the house.

Yes sir, what reason is there to be a robot and not be happy?
>>
What, no

Fuck you
>>
File: 1459264877446.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
1459264877446.png
264 KB, 570x683
>>29404704

No.

This weekend was more shittier than usual
>>
I'm still a virgin at 23. Graduated from college with useless degree. Only one friend. No girls. Work a wage cuck job but it's not ideal permanently. Struggle with depression and social anxiety and angry episodes. Family fights. My family is dysfunctional.
>>
>>29404704
I'm pretty happy right now. Finished the worst year of uni maybe my life, now I'm enjoying a summer vacation before I start working a few hours a week in a lab.

I spend an hour every day exercising an hour reading a book and the rest reading manga, comics and 4chan. I'm gonna start getting into cooking and learn how to make some good dishes, I need to find the best places to get groceries because I've been pretty lazy about where I buy that stuff until now.
>>
>>29404865
Farmer's Markets, Outdoor Fish Markets, Actual Farms if you're serious

Growing and canning food of your own is pretty badass too
>>
Yeah i cant complain. Work 38 hours a week 3 12 hour shifts a week. Earn enough to have apartment and car and still have about $350 saving money every cheque. Spend 4 days off getting wasted and play vidya. Only thing i can really bitch about is im up at 5am tomorrow. But 3 days of hell for 4 days of freedom. Can't complain.
>>
>>29404926
Ya I live in a rural town where there is a weekly farmers market and a coop and when the local university is in session they sell produce there, they even give some produce out to students. I've also seen people directly selling their stuff.

I'm just nervous when it comes to buying anything so I usually go to the nearest supermarket and rush in and out. I know what I should, the problem is having the will to actually pursue it.
>>
>>29405052
Why would you be nervous? They want your money, and if they are into healthy living, they'll probably want to talk your ear off as well.
>>
>>29404831
Words probably won't make much difference for you but I want to keep the thread alive so:

Sorry about your family and your depression. One friend is better than none though, and being a virgin is a good thing. How many men's lives are made harder just because they stuck their dick in the wrong woman for too long?
>>
>>29405096
There isn't a why. In my mind it is a perfectly normal thing to do that I shouldn't need to be nervous about but something about it gives me anxiety and I just get a feeling that I need to run away.
>>
>>29405016
Damn that sounds comfy as fuck. What is your profession?
>>
>>29404831
Whats ur useless degree?
>>
>>29404704
I frequently remind myself that it could be worse. I have a full-time job that's nominally impressive despite having a social science degree, financially independent, a couple of hobbies that I enjoy...

and yet I just don't really feel like going anywhere.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.