[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the matter anon? Why do you say that talking to girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMAGEN-16069580-2.jpg (92 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
IMAGEN-16069580-2.jpg
92 KB, 1000x750
What's the matter anon? Why do you say that talking to girls is hard? I just learned to play the guitar and they started to come to me with 0 effort...
>>
>>29404617
why do girls like this guy? the first time I saw him it came as a total faggot
>>
>>29404694
he's 6'5 and rich
>>
>>29404870
but they talk about him like he is the most attractive guy in existence and he looks like a generic chad but with trimmed eyebrows and long hair
>>
>>29404994
because that's the way they think they're expected to react

if you look at any girls social media, they'll have a randomly posted picture of a hot famous dude, and some stupid comment under it like "daddy" or some bullshit, so then their friends can comment back. if you don't do that as a girl, you're probably not considered fun in their world.
>>
>>29404994
that extra 1% of chad is what it takes.
There's a line between being unfuckable and being able to fuck any and all women.

It's why the few men who do have success with women, sleep with lots and cheat on their gf's/etc.
>>
>>29405061
>tfw dated girl who said she never fell for the 'sexy famous dudes' meme or cared about looks

>tfw I found an old notebook of hers from highschool, page 1 was a list of musicians and actors "Ryan Reynolds" or however it's spelled was number one, "I LOVE THESE GUYS" with hearts and shit followed like 30 celeb names

>I believed her for over a year, it was the lie aspect that hurt and I wouldn't have cared about the phase
>>
>>29404617
Bullshit , I play guitar and not one girl gives a fuck.
>>
>>29404617
What the fuck brand of axe is AHAMAY
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.