[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw look like the kike stereotype (completely like pic related)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: nicejewishguys.png (339 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nicejewishguys.png
339 KB, 400x400
>tfw look like the kike stereotype (completely like pic related) but i'm not even a kike nor i don't know about any kikes in my family

Anyone in the same boat?
>>
normies don't give a shit if you look jewish

hell, it could even be a plus if jews assume you're one of them
>>
I look middle eastern, but i also get mistaken for black/white

i'm neither

once i was mistaken for jewish, so kinda?
>>
I'm Hispanic and I look completally white
>>
>>29404600
>Anyone in the same boat?

Ya I look pretty close to that pic just with darker eyes. Even got a similar white\black\red plaid shirt but it's a different style pattern.

We do have alot of jews in our extended family, but both my parents were christian.

Oh and btw if a jew makes a mistake and thinks you're also a jew, don't correct them, this one kike called me his fucking goyim once when i told him i was christian.
>>
I notice that jews look a lot like most southern europeans.
>>
>>29404600
plz be gay PLZ BE GAY
>>
>>29404698
>We do have alot of jews in our extended family

Like what, your ancestors were jewish and then they converted?
I tought that only in Iberia they were actually forced to convert in the XVth century
>>
>>29404732
My parents would LOVE it if I found a nice jewish bf (I'm a gay guy)
>>
>>29404705
of course
jews are a mediterranean people

a lot of southern euros are descended from races related to jews (phoenicians, arabs, etc.)
>>
such a low test cuck look
>>
>>29404787
The original jews were a levantine people if i'm not mistaken.
The problem was with the askenazis cause they became a genetic clusterfuck + strong endogamy which lead to many diseases and defects.
>>
File: mr.shekel.jpg (47 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
mr.shekel.jpg
47 KB, 397x398
Good calendar
>>
>>29404843
yeah retard, the levant is on the mediterranean

there have been thousands of years of genetic drift between anatolia, the levant, greece, italy, north africa, iberia, etc.

>genetic clusterfuck + strong endogamy which lead to many diseases and defects
also led to extremely high IQs
>>
>>29404748
>Like what, your ancestors were jewish and then they converted?

well sort of. basically my grandmother converted to her husband's religion (christianity) before my dad was born, dad married another christian.

grandma had 4 other sisters though that all stayed jewish and went on to have kids.
>>
I'm in the opposite boat, a half kike who looks either Scandinavian or English, depending on the length of my hair
>>
>>29404698
>Oh and btw if a jew makes a mistake and thinks you're also a jew, don't correct them
Fucking this. Just go with it. Jews are only sincere when they think you're a Jew too.
>>
>>29405283
I've seen your pics
I never tought you had jewish blood.

I'm from south europe so it's normal here to look kinda like them.... Many people look like pic related around here
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.