[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you do not post in this thread, you will get a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
If you do not post in this thread, you will get a girlfriend and become a normie.
>>
tfw no hope only despair and solitude
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 800x800
>>29404487
I can see why this thread is on page 10.
>>
>>29404487
hello

sdlk;gashjdpoghsqaolhgnd;sjkfhjnlks;'hl;'jh;l
>>
>>29404487
Not on my watch, reddit frog
>>
not today, fucker.
>>
>>29406129

It's not because people here have made this life their identity.

It's all they know and deep down they don't want to lose it.
>>
>>29404487

i'm usually not superstitious but a 10-second post just to be on the safe side can't hurt
>>
>>29404487
i dont care im a grand master wizard nigger.
i have nothing bonding me to this mortal realm.
>>
>>29406229
one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us
afavdfbguhjadfkubvadbfmvhBVKeh\
nigger shit this is spam
holy fuck still spam
moot will burn in hell with his ass being tongue by a venomous serpent
jew moot is a nigger and a whore who sold 4chan to the illuminati cucks and i hate him so fucking much this is not goddamn spam
>>
>>29404487
I don't want to be a normie

I've already embraced my weirdness and have planned tons of things that require zero socialization
>>
>>29404487
I'm responding because I don't want to become a normie...
>but i want a girlfriend...
>>
I'll never become a normalfag! NEVER!
>>
>>29404487
I hate myself and want to suffer
>>
hoping for a gf, hoping for a cutie, wait oh shit goddsamnit

do you feel it
>>
I already became a normie and got a gf.
Can't sleep at night cause I feel like she will dump me. It's not all as easy as it seemed. I just wanna fuck her a few times before going back to the lifeless weeb I was before.
>>
>>29404487
i give in to the will of kek

the only lust remaining is for memes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.