[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Survey for Wizards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1448254849999.jpg (84 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1448254849999.jpg
84 KB, 640x960
I want to know how you became a wizard and how I can avoid it myself.

>Age
>Occupation
>Mental Illnesses
>Appearance
>Biggest regrets
>>
>pls respond
dkasjdalskd
>>
>>29404232

Hide stat-collector threads
Don't reply to stat-collector posts
Don't voluntarily give out your personal information to the FBI
>>
Hi, 31 y/o wizard here.

You need to like yourself, feel like you are in command of your life, have a sense of pride, and an actual interest and excitement about life.

As for me, my only problem is that I'm physically ugly/dysfunctional. Sub-par genetics. Really dooms a person for life. Also, I really hated my location. I always wanted to move away, and I wish I did. My life might have been much different. I think you have to be in love with your community, in love with your life. Maybe things could have worked out for me if I had followed my passions. I should have just accepted that I was gay, moved the fuck away from my parents, paid for a great haircut/dye job, and followed my passion for clothing, music, sex, art, etc. I think I could have had some good years. If I had known that various treatments could make my hair look good, my life could have been completely different. But honestly, I think I was afraid to become attractive, because I knew it would consume my life from then on. I had no friends to help me with this transition. I had big dreams and aspirations, and I didn't want to get sucked into a tiny animal life. But little did I know, it's the only way. That's how to gain true pride, clarity of mind; that's how to make connections. Fuck, I didn't even have to work-- I could have had sex for a living! Now I'm just filled with regret that my youth was wasted. Now my body is unattractive, and no one makes concessions for a 31 year old. It was just so confusing, because all the adults were telling me to do the opposite. I trusted them. And I hated the small lives of others- still do. (Well, I like to blame society, but again, I have sub-par genetics, and perhaps could never have felt truly attractive.)
>>
for me I was just born very ugly and Hispanic. Plus I never could figure out how to carry a conversation.

There's nothing more to it than that.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.