[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else browse here cuz it's interesting and not actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Anybody else browse here cuz it's interesting and not actually a robot?
>>
Well first off, what makes a true robot? So many people here seem to have friends and are in college, young and even have the guts to post their real faces in /soc/ tier trash. If this is the robots home and these people autodenominate robots then no, im not a robot. I just post out of boredom.
>>
>>29404234
College and friends and decent face doesn't make you a normie, especially if you're still a virgin despite those things. I'm going to college, have a group I hang out with that go to parties and drink/smoke and do stupid shit with Chads so I get invited, I'm fit and people call me a Chad on here, but I've still NEVER had sex or even a girlfriend. I'm scared of talking to girls. My friends set up a party where they invited 3 single girls over and they all tried to get me to talk to them. I didn't because I was too scared. I didn't even look at them or say a word to them and then my friends called me a faggot. I'm a robot as long as that is the case
>>
>>29404309
you're not a robot, just a pussy faggot.
>>
>>29404150
but it's not interesting any more, it's nothing more than soc meets adv with extra whining, sigh
>>
I've had relationships but my crippling abandonment issues with women ruin them a lot of the time. And I didn't lose my v card till I was 22.
>>
>>29404150
No I'm not a robot. I've been coming here for about 4 years, first out of curiosity to see what separated this board from /b/ then I stayed because it gets enough traffic to meet new people but slow enough to talk to them. I'm a 25 year old kv though so I have some things in common with the majority of posters. People here are very young though, I think the average age is 16-20. Maybe it's time to move on, but to where?
>>
ye

originalbarkwoof
>>
>>29404309
get out CHAD JUST GET OUT
YOU ARE A NORMI AND YOU WILL GET A GF BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS YOU ARENT HORRIBLY UGLY
SOMEDAY YOU WILL GET A WIFE
THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU
>>
>>29404456
Then why don't I have a girlfriend?
Then why have I never had sex and I'm already 18?

I'm 5'8 dude and I literally have an assburgers diagnosis. That should tell you everything.
>>
>>29404423
>4 years
>to where
Anywhere except other boards of 4chan, you're contaminated from your long stay on this board and will only bring your bad manners to other boards. In fact please leave this shithole and make something with your life.

t. non /r9k/ regular
>>
>>29404517
>18
when i was a 11 i asked myself why i couldnt make awesome stuff like movies
>>
>>29404423
To reddit, youll be welcome there ;)
>>
>>29404517
Because you don't talk to girls.

You're not very tall but you're well above the point where it seriously affects you. You can still get with 90 percent of girls.

If you have friends and get invited to parties you don't have assburgers. At worst you have a mild case that once again clearly doesn't have a big effect on you considering you're socially competent enough to have friends and are intelligent enough to go to college.

Go fuck yourself dude.
>>
I have a gf, friends, job etc. , but I still find myself lurking on this board a lot. I don't know what draws me here.
>>
>>29404150
Yes
I think you're addressing 85% of this board desu
>>
>>29404532
I've been posting on /fit/ /lit/ /co/ and /tv/ before I became involved in /r9k/ and I'm actually successful in real life. I just keep coming here to talk.
>>
I come here to try and understand what type of mindset leads to shootings.
It's interesting to see the varying levels of severity.
>>
>>29404517
because you're an entitled little bitch
>>
>>29404150

This is a place to vent feelings for me, because society has made it impossible to share your feelings in real life as a male, and still be considered masculine.

I have to live with a humongous feeling of doom and hopelessness each day, and there's literally no one to give a fuck about it. There's just too much fucking suffering on this planet.

Sometimes it makes me wanna start crippling people in really wicked ways, so they learn compassion for each other.
>>
>>29404150
I'm solidly in cyborg territory edging on failed normie, but I have nowhere else to go and Reddit pisses me off.
>>
>>29404150
We're here, OP.
Stealing your memes and reproducing.
Within a decade our offspring will own this board and the robots will serve only to amuse them, this place will be a people zoo.
>>
I vent on here because I'm a guy and venting in real life about all my problems is not "mature" and "manly" or "responsible". But I'm sure plenty of women realize that men have their own issues they just don't care and they expect us to care.
>>
>>29404768

I'm sure you know how many women moan and cry when Chad doesn't share his feelings with them. Too right. Good on Chad. He shouldn't. Women don't deserve to lick the dirt off his soles, let alone know his feelings.

The moment you reveal a feeling to a woman, your value crashes like a fucking Russian ruble on Jan 21, 2016.
>>
>tfw robot stuck in Chad's body
>Cute girls I've never met before start conversations with me on the train
>I just awkwardly go "haha yeah" to whatever they're talking about
>can't make eye contact with them either because I find that awkward as hell
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.