[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be skinny and petite >basically a womanlet >go shopping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: superthumb.jpg (76 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
76 KB, 300x250
>be skinny and petite
>basically a womanlet
>go shopping with mother who's 200+ and 5'7" (overweight)
>she makes fun of me the entire time
>tells me to go to the children's section
>says I won't fit in clothing and need help

WHAT THE FUCK WHY CANT THESE FUCKING NORMIES LET ME BUY DRESSES WITHOUT HARASSING ME AND MAKING ME FEEL BAD FOR NOT BEING TUB OF LARDS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Do you want to be my gf?
I have a big beard.
>>
>>29404140
I kinda know that feel. I started forgetting to eat/deliberately starving myself for days on end, and lost like 40 pounds and now none of my clothes fit anymore. Everyone keeps picking on me for losing the weight, even though I don't really look unhealthy, especially when clothes shopping
>>
>>29404140
petite girls are cute shut the fuck up
>>
>>29404140
L O N D O N
O N D O N L
N D O N L O
D O N L O N
O N L O N D
N L O N D O

How the flying fuck is this not original
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 620x620
>>29404140
Chubby is in for girls right now. Skinny is boring af, no guy wants to cuddle a sack of bones
>>
>>29404140
How tall are you fake girl?
>>
>>29404140

Just mass shooting your mom, femcuck
>>
>>29404324
Point is large women have become more brazen and aren't hesitant to make others feel bad for their size. Have you seen Megan "Nobody can train her" Traynor? These acceptance movements have gone too far to make insults where there shouldn't be.

>>29404373
5'2"

>>29404278
I wish they would leave smaller people alone. It's.only bad when you make fun of an overweight person, but it's fine when it's a skinny person. Such jerks.
>>
Tell your mom you're gonna write on your tumblr about how she body shamed you.
>>
ABANDON FEMBOT THREADS. DONt BUMP FAKE THREADS
>>
>>29404542
If you're 5'2 you have fucked genes or didn't eat enough veggies or something. That's why people make fun of you.
>>
>>29404606
I don't have a Tumblr and posted it on a Taiwanese textile factory
>>
>>29404877
I ate a lot of vegetables as a child
>>
>>29405670
Don't listen to him. A slim 5'2" girl is literally perfect, even better if you have small boobs to fit your figure.
>>
>>29404542
ya i can see where you're coming from.

honestly the best advice i can give is just realize your mother and other fat women are fucking jealous of the women who have enough self control to keep themselves in shape, they're also jealous of petite girls and 5'2", while petite is not unreasonably small.

if she gives you any more shit just laugh back at her and say that jealously is never pretty on an OLDER woman like her
>>
>>29405765
I can't say anything to her, she has convinced herself that she is healthy and her figure is great.
You can't get through to these people.
>>
>>29404140
Yeah, because guys don't like petite girls at all. Fuck off, fake """""fembot"""""
>>
>>29404140
jesus christ women and their non issues.
>boohoo im skinny and short
not a big deal. fuck off with your attention whoring and get some thicker skin
>>
i don't believe youre actuall skinny
post pics like i know you want to
>>
>>29406572
It's not about what guys like, it's about being made fun of and uncomfortable.
>>
>>29406595
Thick skin just means you are a crybaby
Doesn't mean all your emotions are gone or else this board wouldn't exist

In quite sure you would love it if people made fun of you for your height and told you to grow thick skin as if it would help you in any way.
>>
>>29406520
Don't try to fight back. People like that will never back down. The best thing to do is just find a friend to vent to and try to avoid your mom a bit more to dodge the comments.
>>
>>29406663
No one cares, retard. Being short is only a problem if you're male, most guys even prefer short petite girls
>>
My mom tries to make me fat too
Whenever I say I don't want cake she gets mad at me and tries to force me to eat it so I can be as fat as her
I'll never give in mother
>>
>>29405722
she's totally gonna fuck you now bro
>>
>>29404140
tfw 130 pounds male

being a manlet is shit
>>
>>29406727
After I started changing my diet my fat disappeared
Fat mothers are insidious
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.