[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you were afraid for your life, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 348x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 348x256
When was the last time you were afraid for your life, /r9k/?
>>
>>29404015
the time i took acid alone. That was the only time
>>
Never. Even when I got shot. I just don't give a shit. I plan to kill myself soon anyways.
>>
>>29404593
Can I have your dildo collection when you die?
>>
>>29404015
I got chased by a big dog at night when I was a kid
>>
not sure.

i live in a white city and i've never really been sick beyond a cold or a flu as a young kid.
>>
>>29404523
what was it like? i'm thinking about doing acid to see if it helps with my mental health but weed gives me panic attacks and massive paranoia so i'm apprehensive
>>
>>29404015
every single day. I spend almost my whole life staring into the void. Most of my dreams are about death or being sentenced to death. Last night, I had a dream where the anonymous avatar (pic related) was the guy from the game Hitman and he was chasing me up the subway stairs to kill me with a knife.
>>
Changing a flat on the side of the highway a few days ago it occurred to me it would hurt real bad if a truck plowed into me.
>>
>>29404593
I just don't give a hoot either
>>
Was in an abandoned factory taking their copper wiring with some bolt cutters. Apparently there was still current running through it. The box blew up and sent me flying. I was on the ground blind and burning for a couple of minutes thinking I was going to die. Caused a power outage too.
>>
>>29404015
I was driving to work and some dipshit with a trailer braked while we were merging onto the highway and I was looking over my shoulder.

I was far enough back to stop but my heart shot out of my chest and I screamed FUCKING FAGGOT at the top of my lungs.

I don't take the highway to work anymore.
>>
>>29404821
lol dumbass
>>
>>29404523
For me it was the time I took acid with other people. Or when I drank way too much codeine. I plan on doing both of them again.
>>
File: mogg disgust.png (44 KB, 149x143) Image search: [Google]
mogg disgust.png
44 KB, 149x143
>>29404663
>take 2 tabs in my room one night
>couple hours later, still hasn't kicked in
>think weed might help (at the time I could genuinely enjoy weed)
>walk down to park, smoke a bowl
>immediately the lsd kicks in
>everything looks alien and unfamiliar even though i've been there plenty of times before
>see some people
it was a nice part of town but people usually came there to smoke at night
>get extremely paranoid thinking they're going to rape and kill me
>start walking back, takes all my willpower to act normal
>everything's warped to hell, feels like i'm being led by evil gods up an Inca pyramid to get my heart ripped out, i'm not ready to die
>trip begins to peak
>find some building's stairwell and lie down, idk how long
>mortal fear recedes as i completely lose touch with my surroundings
>start coming back
>get back to my room
>curl up in corner feeling sick and paranoid until i fall asleep

If you don't react well to weed you're probably not going to react well to stronger psychedelics. I wouldn't recommend it if you already have depression/anxiety/whatever. That being said, trips are very context-specific. If you do it, please make sure you have somebody you trust watching you.
>>
>they have access to drugs and friends
>think they belong here
>>
>>29404821
Absolutely classic
down here people take the memorial plates from the monuments late at night and then they melt them to sell the copper.

Last time I was afraid for my life I was escaping trough the window of a motel because a corrupt cop had expropriated a plot of land from my family and I refused to move out.

TFW a stupid algorithm thinks he knows what a store front is better than you do.
>>
>>29404821
when did your sight return?
>>
File: image.gif (1000 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1000 KB, 440x300
>>29404663
DONT FUCKING DO IT IF WEED GIVES YOU PARANOIA
You will fuck yourself up big time
>>
>>29405123
I trip fine alone, and had a bad trip when I was with one of my friends once. It's completely safe to do it alone if you prepare correctly and feel safe doing it. Also, a good rule of thumb is to not leave the house until you're a good ways into the comeup and are comfortable with it.
>>
>>29404015
Every time I go to sleep I'm scared I'll get a heart attack or brain aneurysm, I'm scared I won't wake up.
>>
>>29404821
Are you black?

origino comentio
>>
When I was camping with some friends and there was a fucking bear going through our stuff outside our tent. And I was stupid enough to be convinced to not bring my rifle
>>
>>29404821
are you a gypsie?
>>
>>29404015
>Went to the Brecon Beacons (in Wales) with a load of friends for a few days
>Girl friend of mine lives on a farm there, they've had a load of holiday homes built on the land for tourismbucks
>We go to some waterfalls about a 15 minute drive from her house (They filmed one of the batman films there)
>See first big waterfall
>Decide to split off from the rest of them and make my way down the stream/ river for fun
>They all go along the path up the top of a gulley and I lose sight of them
>It's fine though, I'm having fun making my way down shimmying across fallen trees and climbing along the side
>Get to a blockage I can't get past
>If I loop back around it'll take ages, I'll have lost them and have no idea where they are
>Decide I need to just get up the side and carry on
>Look around, most of the gulley side is sheer rock face, about 60 feet high

cont.
>>
>>29406210
>One bit is just mud, leaves and trees and looks slightly less vertical so I figure I'll climb up there
>Get about 50 feet up when I realise the last 10 feet is actually vertical
>Can't seem to find a way up, hands and feet keep sliding on the mud
>Look down and realise if I fall there's a good chance I'll either die or be seriously injured with no one around
>Starting to get scared now, look around and there's not really anything I can grab onto
>Spear my fingers into the dirt and kick my feet in to hold myself in place
>Clinging to the side for what felt like an eternity wondering what the fuck I should do
>See a couple of tree roots poking out from the leaves
>Grab one, it crumbles in my hand and I almost fall, other one does the same
>Now shitting my pants, shaking, wondering how I can get out of this
>Look up and there's a tree root coming from a live tree
>Got to leap to it because there's no other way up, if it's dead I might be too
>Leap to the root, grab it with both hands, not dead so I'm counting my lucky stars
>Haul myself up the side and climb onto the path
>Find friends about 10 minutes later, arms and face are covered in blood and I'm shaking
>Tell someone to give me a fucking cigarette and sit down to catch my breath
>>
>>29404015

A friend of mine gave me 5 grams of mushrooms. I took em all.
I smoke and drink like a fucking sailor. My heart is in bad condition, I get clubbed fingers, and the cilia in my lungs have collapsed, diminishing my ability to take in oxygen. I am better now. But this was after a long stint of smoking packs every other day.

I do the mushrooms. I trip and get the usual mental expansion. I am in my room and suddenly the things hit me hard. I get open eye visuals, no colors, just the alteration of what I see in front of me. The lines of my room start to blur. I see my hands turn red as fuck, my fingers swell up, my heart is beating harder and faster than I've ever felt it while at rest, so much that my chest is vibrating. I can't hear as well as I normally can. Everything goes quiet. I'm still seeing blurs, all the while these clear fractal snowflake patterns are moving over my eyes. I swear it was like time stopped moving. I started saying outloud "No, not now.. not here... I still have so much to do" and I scrambled outside to see if I was still in the realm of the living.

I legit thought my heart was failing, and the patterns I was seeing was my mind shutting down while my spirit was preparing to cast off the body.
>>
I had a bout with anaphylaxis last year and didn't have my epinephrine injector. I eventually collapsed, but someone called an ambulance and I was all good
>>
>>29405254
desu it differs in individuals

t. weed makes me less autistic and feel nice af
>>
>>29405161
you live in a shit hole buddy boy, would bet for mexico or colombia.
>>
I took a shortcut while hiking, was stuck on the beach between rocky cliffs and high tide was approaching. Used all my adrenaline to climb those cliffs. A few weeks ago the same thing happened to two autists.
>>
>>29406592
I forgot to mention that they died.
>>
>>29406614
how steep are we talking?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 443x332
My friend flew around this exact bridge at 140km/h in his 1993 Nissan Pulsar. Nearly understeering of the edge at every corner
>>
>>29406614
pretty grim way to go. I traveled a lot with my family to very deep off-the-trail places and encountered a lot of almost-deadly scenarios.
Once we got lost in a sugar-cane forest, we already had no supplies by the time this happened and we walked in circles for like 12 hrs before finally getting out.
>>
>>29406638
About 40' the thing that got me scared is high tide coming too fast and a wave coming in and carrying me away from the cliff, which is what happened two the two other ppl.
>>
>>29405254
He's right. I've done acid a few times and loved it, shrooms many more times. I've seen people have some negative experiences though, I've seen it change people. If weed makes you paranoid don't fuck with acid, just in case.
>>
>my one friend asks me if I want to go hang out with some other people
>say yeah, okay because I know the other guys a little bit
>get drunk, smoke a bunch of weed, and do a couple dabs
>have an alright time
>need to leave eventually
>driver isn't fucked up, but they did drink some
>they drive back to town fast as fuck, doing some swerving
>every time I see another car I wonder if we're about to get smashed

I was probably just being paranoid, but that guy also probably shouldn't have been driving.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.