[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend is fat >5'7 >hairy >dark skinned >has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 7lZwLKc.jpg (85 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
7lZwLKc.jpg
85 KB, 511x606
>friend is fat
>5'7
>hairy
>dark skinned
>has had sex with 20+ girls
>is currently dating a qt

How the fuck does this work? Sure hes a charismatic and funny dude but that cant be everything right?
>>
It is everything. He just bee'd himself. Why can't you?
>>
>>29404049
thats bullshit
im always myself and I cant crush puss like that asshole
>>
>>29404055
Because you are autistic and unfunny.

Is this really even a conversation?
>>
>>29403996

well, for one, he lies better than you

have you seen any proof of him actually fucking a girl?
>>
>>29404240
how does one become unautistic and funny?
>>
>>29404299
hes shown me pics he was sent by girls ive seen irl
>>
File: 1423009545533.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
1423009545533.png
20 KB, 432x330
Obvious Normalize shill is obvious
>>
>>29404321

that doesn't prove that he's fucked them

at most it proves only that he used a chad profile to get their nudes
>>
>Sure hes a charismatic and funny dude but that cant be everything right?

It may not be everything, but you can go a loooooooong way on a pleasant and entertaining personality.

Having an aggressive resting facial expression and liking obscure humor and hobbies are two of the worst things that happened to me, in regards to appealing to women. Can't help it, though.
>>
>>29404364
its his irl phone number wtf? they werent sent through facebook or something and Ive seen him with these girls irl
>>
>>29403996
you need to take what is yours

remember

women are like children

you lead they follow

be agressive p
>>
>>29404404

post pics or i call your bullshit
>>
>>29404492
he didnt fucking send me them and why would I ask for them?

he showed me on his phone irl

I dont care if its hard to believe Ive seen it and I wanna know how the fuck that happens

its not like hes fucking good looking girls but hes done more than I have
>>
>>29403996
If it helps, for every fat guy like that there's at least five that die as permavirgins, so don't feel too bad about it. It's mostly like an universal balance thing.
>>
>>29404527

alright then, so you have literally 0 proof

come back with some, then maybe we'll believe you
>>
>>29404568
So you want op to take pictures of his fat friend and QT gf

>Implying his friend won't question what hes doing

Are you a complete retard?
>>
>>29404620

no you fucking mong, he can just tell his friend to share those pics with him... and post them here
>>
>>29403996
he probabIy has a monster dong
>>
>>29404672
why the fuck would I do that?

you really ask your friend for the nudes of the girls hes banged?

seriously most of them dont look good in the first place I dont actually want them in the first place
>>
>>29404364
not it's just another example of the halo effect
>>
>>29404737

until you have proof that he has, we'll assume that he hasn't

if he's so good, why would he brag about it to you, out of all people, anyway

i'd assume people like him are too normie to bother talking to r9k dwellers about who they laid
>>
>>29404311
>how does one become unautistic and funny?

it's a self confidence type of deal but yes charisma, humor and "being yourself" are all you need to score even if you're butt ugly. the trouble is it's just that much more difficult to feel comfortable "being yourself", being outgoing, taking risks making jokes, if you feel like you're ugly or that nobody wants to be around you.

in your fat friend's case he likely had a lot of support through family or friends as he was growing up, or was an only child, or was rich, something that made him feel secure enough that he could be outgoing and take risks making jokes.
>>
>>29404769
the guy is actually pretty smart which is why I became friends with him in highschool, he isnt into normie things so we relate by our hobbies but he just fucks girls easily

it might be because his standards are much lower than mine

we were giving him shit for having a lot of girlfriends and my other friend asked how many girls hes fucked and he started telling us if we remembered a bunch of girls from highschool
>>
>>29403996
having an outgoing and engaging personality is the most important thing. autist introverts shouldn't even bother. this is why every time people suggest lifting weights and shit I laugh, because it doesn't matter at all if you aren't confident and assertive. people talk as if personality is a choice, but it's even less of a choice than your looks. Neurochemistry is not voluntary.
>>
>>29404820
>or was rich

You do realize this throws your entire argument out the window if it's the case, right?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.