[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt azn /pol/ gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 127190240_46b9d8888d_o.jpg (216 KB, 397x569) Image search: [Google]
127190240_46b9d8888d_o.jpg
216 KB, 397x569
>tfw no qt azn /pol/ gf
>>
>>29403915
SHE'S NO EVEN WHITE
WTH?
Is she honorary aryan?

/pol/ told me that asians were a no-no even though they're cute. They're intelligent and industrial, but soulless like insects and cannot have a central role in the new order.
>>
>>29403915
Germans are niggers
Asians are niggers

Italian Master Race
>>
File: 1389338801456.jpg (61 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1389338801456.jpg
61 KB, 467x700
>tfw no nazi loli gf
>>
>>29404344
/pol/ says a lot of shit, most of it retarded. Remember, this is a group that thinks that a plumber is an "honorable" career path.
>>
>>29403915
>wanting a /pol/ gf
For what reason?
>>
>>29404489
>/pol/ says a lot of shit, most of it retarded.
kek, I know. :p
>Remember, this is a group that thinks that a plumber is an "honorable" career path.
Is that some sort of a meme? I don't get it.
I do really respect blue collar workers in general.
Supposedly many large cities have shortages of plumbers now.
I can only guess they mean something crazy by that though, they go overboard with everything.
>>
>>29404649
Blue collar is a path to mediocrity and insignificance, but they think that isn't the highest of redpills and so non-degenerate that it's going to cause a fascist revolution. Instead actually doing anything, they think following the herd that their great grandparents did is going to help them. Pure delusions.
>>
>>29404489
Well it's not dishonorable
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.