[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is a dude like this considered insanely hot by tumblr girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o7a1fnADDB1s1kv8bo2_1280.jpg (465 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7a1fnADDB1s1kv8bo2_1280.jpg
465 KB, 1280x960
Why is a dude like this considered insanely hot by tumblr girls?
>>
>>29403770
Why is a fat disgusting hambeast "belly gf" considered insanely hot by /r9k/ betas?
>>
they are great big fat people
>>
>>29403770
>acne studios
probably because he's rich and girls love money
>>
I look like that guy. But I'm insecure and I don't want to signal I'm some sort of mysterious tortured artist type ( but I could, I have the skill and the knowledge to be as such ).
This dude is just full of himself and just plays a stereotype.

And for some reason, while everyone thinks this is transparant as fuck, women still take the bait.
I should probably give it a go, but I will fucking hate myself when I do so.
>>
>>29403770
>Frida Kahlo pictures

Is he blind or a masochist?
>>
>>29403770
he looks like a medieval prince in a tracksuit
>>
>>29403969
>And for some reason, while everyone thinks this is transparant as fuck, women still take the bait.

here's the thing about women, they give literally zero fucks if a man is a total poser as long as he can maintain the outer "appearance" she needs in order to gain social status.

lets say a girl had to choose between dating mike tyson versus some overweight wannabe boxer. now, for some reason where the girl is living nobody has ever heard of mike tyson, but everyone has heard of poser boy, think of him as tough and give him "respect". even if the girl herself knows what a poser he is, she would still date him over tyson, because she would get a big social bump from dating the poser that had name recognition, and zero social bump from dating a champion who nobody in her area knew.

essentially the reality and facts of the situation don't matter to women at all, even if they know a guy is completely faking and pretending to be something they're not, as long as they can gain social status or get a good fuck out of it, the facts will be completely irrelevant to them because she'll still be able to feel good off the faker and that is the only thing that matters.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.