[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 20 kv This pretty much guarantees that I'm a dysfunctional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 76543456789.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
76543456789.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>tfw 20 kv
This pretty much guarantees that I'm a dysfunctional human being. Should I just end it lads?
>>
just be urself lad haha
>>
File: image_13.jpg (44 KB, 640x296) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
44 KB, 640x296
>>29403669
23 here

It keeps getting worse, I can't imagine how actual wizards feel

Still can't end it all because I'm legit afraid there's nothing on the other side.
>>
>>29404165
but you won't be able to experience nothingness after you're dead
>>
23 kv here and still hoping it'll happen maybe sometime before 25. That's when I've decided is when I should give up hope on it.
>>
>>29404165
there is nothing to be afraid of anon
>>
>>29404165
24 here.

it does keep getting worse, to a point, but eventually you sort of hit a very bad wall, eventually climb over it, and then you sort of automatically start to block out most of the pain from being alone.

that was a few months ago for me, since then i've been able to focus much more on improving my skill set and making money, and even if i see couples together or things that used to upset me a few years ago, it barely even phases me now and ill usually just laugh at my own misfortune. it becomes much easier to enjoy your hobbies/day and brush off all the negative crap past the wall.

"actual" wizards (30+) of which i don't consider myself one yet are likely much further ahead, i still have to use defense mechanisms like laughing to block society out, i would imagine you eventually reach a point where it's completely effortless to do this, and you may even gain some special insight into how peoples' minds work since you're able to observe their interactions without becoming emotionally invested.
>>
>>29403669
20 khhv here
also shitskin, small dick, poor, and failure at everything here to be honest senpai
better luck next time i guess
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.