[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to make friends on /r9k/ >it turns out all of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: 1454485960911.png (85 KB, 309x300) Image search: [Google]
1454485960911.png
85 KB, 309x300
>try to make friends on /r9k/
>it turns out all of you are like 15-years-old

Fuck, I'm going to be alone forever.
>>
The "are" isn't necessary
>>
>>29403313
I almost laughed out loud, nice meme
>>
>>29403313
It only makes sense that 15-year-olds would be into other 15-year-olds.
>>
>be me in some gay ass /soc/-tier thread
>list my pros and cons to dating me as well as my taste in music/film/vidya/etc
>get like 30 (You)s
>all fake girls or creepy ass neckbeards
>>
>>29403277
how old you need senpai?
>>
>>29403388
Well at least you know you have a good taste in music/film/vidya/etc. Or maybe a really shitty taste, I don't know.

>>29403404
Over 18 I guess.
>>
because the older and reasonable ones prefer anonymity.
>>
>see nice thread about random shit
>they seem friendly and post cute anime girls
>they encourage others to join
>think to myself why not
>fire up skype/discord/whatever they use to join
>just before I join thread turns into giant ERPing fest
I hope you and your mothers die in a fire. Oh and yes, /r9k/ is infested with redditors and underages. Don't believe me? Check the average filename, half of them come either from tumblr, facebook or reddit.
>>
>>29403521
Animeposters are probably the worst group on /r9k/, so you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>29403521
If ERPing bothers you that much then you're a normalfag anyways.

>>29403667
Animeposters are the only worthwhile group left on r9k.
>>
File: 1423946300096.jpg (105 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1423946300096.jpg
105 KB, 640x360
>>29403277
>join a discord chat on /v/
>filled with 15 year olds
>eh okay maybe we can play games
>they start singing the mlp theme song together
>>
>>29403712
>lelele your le normalfag
Honestly, end your life, scum. I bet you have a cuteboy in your room right now, degenerate.

And I have nothing against anime, in fact the majority of your kind dont even watch anime at all and just pick whatever cute girl you find to avatarfag. You are so cancerous not even robots accept you, think about that.
>>
>>29403277
I'm 29. :( 87
>>
File: 1450188559234.png (412 KB, 553x562) Image search: [Google]
1450188559234.png
412 KB, 553x562
>>29403788
>in fact the majority of your kind dont even watch anime at all and just pick whatever cute girl you find to avatarfag
This is my biggest problem with fagposters desu

>posts lots of anime pictures
>seem like a nice person
>I want someone to talk about anime with!
>Anon, I've only seen Yuru Yuri and [idol shit]
>They turn into an asshole after they lure you into their faggy ERP attentionwhoring game
>>
>>29403780
I forgot:
>they actually know the words by heart and just spontaneously start singing it
>>
>>29403788
>the normalfag trying to call people scum
That's not going to fly.
>>
>>29403846
So what the fuck even is ERP?
A bunch of fat sweaty guys talking with ham in their mouth about how hard their dick is?
>>
>>29403899
Pretty much

It's all just pretending to be either a cuteboi/trap sub or a big strong alpha dom
>>
>>29403277

nice try fbi-kun

u aint getting my age u stat-collector
>>
>>29403890
Youre not on wizardchan, son. Im more of a robot than most people on this board and certainly more than all your club of degenerate cancer. What can a flamboyant homosexual know about being a robot? :^)

>>29403846
Glad someone else understands my rage. Its not even about them being degenerates, its about them littering half the catalog at all times and derailing threads with their shit all because of their faggotry, if at least they were actual friendly people to chill out with Id have no problem.

>>29403899
What >>29403953 said, all accompanied by the kawai little girl moe act. Some of them fug irl too. I remember being 14 and horny as fug but I had the decency of not shitting taiwanese trains enthusiast forums with my shit.
>>
>>29403277
What tipped you off? For me it was the end-of-year "hey technically since I'm graduating high school in a month I can reveal I'm underageb&"

Every year, it starts around May and ends late June, shit threads about prom, applying for college, and finals. It takes away one of the small glimmers of hope I had for this place.
>>
>>29404075
I've just tried to join some groups and overwhelmingly they're all underaged. There are even a few 15/16-year-olds who are in a bunch of them. They think they're like celebrities or something. They have their own little exclusive inner clubs where they talk shit about everyone else. They do like these stupid raids on /r9k/ where they post a bunch of threads and then they pat each other on the back for their epic memeing, even though they barely caused a rift in the board.
>>
File: 1.png (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1.png
95 KB, 500x500
Who 20+ here?
Fuck summer tbqh
>>
>>29404480

Each person in these groups fits a certain "role" or "type"

You have the Avoidant Personality Fags - those who pretend they don't care and always post nonsensical shit and reply with memes and are never serious.

You have the Egocentric Cunt who blogs about themselves 24/7

You have the fag who rarely talks but everyone likes just because this one time 3 months ago he posted half a pic of his face

You have the token landwhale female with her shitty Reddit humor

You have the degenerate trap who moans about how shitty their life is

You have the "tfwnogf" spammer

And a couple of unironically suicidal plebs
>>
>>29404480
I suspect a lot of the stats threads are populated by them too. Most of the people on those claim to be 18-22 but I bet the real age is 16-20. They all want to be special snowflakes and be acknowledged for not dying yet.

>>29404518
Lol I'm 25 and I've been in uni for 7 years. I lurk daily and randomly post during the year but summer is when I post daily.
>>
D-does anyone want to make friends with a homeless anon. I can't be online very often as I need to go to the library b-but it would be nice to talk to someone
>>
Why the fuck would you want to make friends on r9k?
>>
>>29404665
I would love to be friends with a homeless robot. I'm broke now, so I might join you soon. What is your contact info?
>>
>>29404703
This is the only place I know where to go, honestly. I would leave, but I don't know what else there is. I don't like everywhere I've seen on reddit for obvious reasons.
>>
>>29404707
I guess the librarian told him his time was all up.

Poor homelessbro.
>>
>>29404703
Because I used to think I was with like minded people, unfortunately that's like 1 in every 50 posters with so many women and faggots among us and there's no better place to find this kind of people desu.
>>
>>29405244
Where else is there for people like us? I don't really relate to anyone here anymore. They're all a bunch of kids who think their lives are ruined because they're a virgin at 15.
>>
i dont care about this thread, but if this post ends in an odd number, ill go eat the last slice of pizza in the kitchen
>>
>>29405661
I hope you enjoy your pizza, anon.
>>
>>29405634
Nowhere, familia. Let's face it, we're getting old and our ever growing misery is something not all can handle for so long, they either kill themselves or move on with their lifes.

Meanwhile the newer generations flood what we once called home 24/7, they're young and different. We can do nothing about it.

I used to browse wizchan but it was obviously compromised by kiwifarms and stormfag infiltrators, so it's a no.
>>
>>29407169
It feels like one by one everyone is getting taken out of the pool. Soon I'll be the only one left.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 197x144) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 197x144
>All these 25 yr Olds thinking they are old and out of place.
You have yet to experience true horror. See you in ten years.
>>
I'm 28, even my wife is older than 15 and she's nearly 11 years younger than me.

What the hell are you talking about.
>>
>>29408831
I wanna get off Mr. Neet's wild ride.
>>
>>29403277
i will be your friend

p-p-plllease
>>
>>29408943
Try other boards anon. This place isn't as good as it seems.
>>
>>29409018
Okay, what's your contact info, anon?
>>
why can't outgoing people just talk to me each time? I want friends but I don't know how to speak first. I'll sit waiting for one of the 5 people I know online to message me once every 3 weeks when they're all nice people who wouldn't be bothered if I wanted to talk. Why is it so fucking hard?
>>
>everyone who says they want to be my friend stop responding once I take them up on the offer
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29403277
Nice try, OP.
If I had had a kid at 15, he or she would be or become a teenager this year.
>>
>>29403277
>trying to make friends through 4chan

Of course the average age of posters who do that is going to be young as fuck, it doesn't represent the whole board. What kind of shit-head tries to turn 4chan into a social group?
>>
File: 1450607022409.jpg (108 KB, 1281x1436) Image search: [Google]
1450607022409.jpg
108 KB, 1281x1436
Hey guys I just discovered a site called writeaprisoner.com

I'm thinking of actually getting a prisoner as a pen pal because I have no irl friends.

Bad idea or not?
>>
>>29411092
If you're not here to talk to people or read what other people have to say, then what are you doing instead? Just looking at the ads?
>>
>>29411117
Obviously there's a huge difference between responding anonymously to thousands of other anonymous posters and joining chat groups (or whatever it is these people do) trying to make online friends.
>>
>>29411111
I don't see why not, I might give it a try too. Maybe I can get a qt prison gf.
>>
>>29411212
It's interesting but it says I have no give my address and I don't want my parents to find mail from a criminal kek. I'm going to study abroad after summer though so I'm thinking of trying it out then
>>
>>29411285
Well I mean, how else would they send you letters back? Most of them probably don't have access to the internet. I'm moving soon though, so I guess I'll wait until I know my new address.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.