[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Born in a first world country >Is financially supported
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1444722617819.jpg (275 KB, 902x814) Image search: [Google]
1444722617819.jpg
275 KB, 902x814
>Born in a first world country
>Is financially supported by his parents
>Lives in a country with opportunities at every corner where people from 3rd world shitholes have come to and began businesses and gotten rich
>He wastes his life whining on the internet instead of doing something about it

Why haven't you killed yourself? if you're born in a FIRST WORLD COUNTRY and you have parents who FINANCIALLY SUPPORT YOU, you are not a "robot", and you have no excuse to be a pathetic NEET.
>>
>>29403263
Killing yourself is too easy. I don't want that.
>>
why are you here? Get the fuck out with your "normalize" shilling, your threads are obvious.
>>
>>29403263
Fuck you my parents kicked my out on my ass when i was 18 i have a job
>>
>>29403374
>Trying to point out that you should take some responsibility for your life is "shilling"

lmao
>>
>>29403263
You are on r9k too you fucking faggot

You know full well you have to be slightly an autist to be on this site yet alone r9k. Fuck off
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.