[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stop posting in /r9k/ since it went to the dogs >get bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1324448024490.jpg (208 KB, 510x624) Image search: [Google]
1324448024490.jpg
208 KB, 510x624
>stop posting in /r9k/ since it went to the dogs
>get bf
>he told me he said his goodbyes to the board six months ago when he met me

You ever wonder how many times you've (You'd) or have been (You'd) by someone you know, or love?
>>
i hope you end yourself

this posts makes me wish that you end yourself.
>>
>>29403173
OP fuck off with your blogpost
>>
>>29403173
only two people alive who know i use this site, and only one of those browse this site (not this board tho).
So probably never.
>>
I found an old thread that my gf interacted with me in before we actually introduced ourselves.

It was over two years ago and she was lecturing me about vagina secretions I think.
>>
There is only about 200k 4chan users, so it'd be pretty hard to run into an anon irl.
>>
>>29403173
>get bf
>come back to /r9k/

are you looking to cuck him again tranny
>>
>>29403173
I don't know anyone else who goes on /r9k/ only cyborgs who go on /pol/ for the bantz
>>
>>29404683
im here to laugh at you cuck
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.