[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
emily, if you are reading this please know that my phone is broken.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1 pic.jpg (97 KB, 717x716) Image search: [Google]
1 pic.jpg
97 KB, 717x716
emily, if you are reading this please know that my phone is broken. I'm sorry for the spam but I have lost contact with someone I know. If you recognise this photo and you are called emily, please reply to me with some contact info so that I can get a hold of you again. It's a long shot but I met you on here so I hope you might see this. I love you.
>>
>>29403077
GOD LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CREEP

I can't even browse r9k before sleep without some weirdo calling me out and posting pictures of my friends online.

Just stay out of my life. I never liked you
>>
>>29403169
but.... i love you emily we were supposed to be together
>>
>>29403184
Just move on, anon.
There's no point in chasing after some girl that doesn't want you, you'll only cause yourself some needless suffering.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.