[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom stops at Wendy's on her way home >Orders me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1466354527692.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466354527692.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>Mom stops at Wendy's on her way home
>Orders me tendies
>She comes home and gives me the bag of tendies
>Open the bag of tendies
>No sauce
>Mom you forgot to ask for fucking sauce! Wtf is wrong with you!?
>throw the bag of tendies at her

Anyone here have a dumb ass mother?
>>
>>29403002
Who the fuck forgets sauce?
>>
tendies really isn't funny anymore, please stop posting it
>>
>>29403240
OPs mom detected

fucking bitch
>>
>>29403240

It's a legit issue. Fuck off
>>
>tendies
>Wendy's

no
>>
I would have gobbled up the tendies and gotten extra GBP for finishing my meal personally OP. Don't let the tendies go to waste! There are kids starving in Japan.
>>
This is the lowest effort gbp greentext I've ever seen
>>
>>29403230

They either ask you what you want or they don't give you any
>>
Go to the kitchen and get some bbq sauce you lazy shitlord
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.