[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reclaim europe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
reclaim europe.
>>
>>29402759
Fuck it.
I'm American now. You guys deal with it.
>>
>>29402759

Won't be Romans we're fighting this time though m80
>>
>>29402759
Europe needs to stand up for itself.
>>
File: 2015-01-19_new_6262695_I1.jpg (42 KB, 620x436) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-19_new_6262695_I1.jpg
42 KB, 620x436
>>29402809
Tiocfaidh ar la.
Our day will come.
>>
A vast crowd of citizens came out to meet him, carrying flags and banners, and singing songs in his praise. The speech of the Syrians contrasted sharply with that of those using Gallo-Roman and again with that of the Jews, as they each sang his praise in their own tongue.
-Gregory of Tours, 585

A gentle reminder that there is no 'white' history.
>>
>>29402809
Europes has stood up for itself, and millions of people outside of Europe died. Why is it hard to accept that we are living in a post-European century, and the world is far more peaceful for it?
>>
>>29402759
>NEETs
>Reclaiming anything

literally topkek

These betas cant even get any girl to have sex with them, they're not going to reclaim a thing
>>
>>29402946
Yet the people in charge in those regions are consistently white? Even after all the immigrants that came to America after the English they still have most of the power here. White people have always been afraid that they'll be taken over. It will never change.
>>
>>29402986
You're a terrible writer, and this is the most turbid thing I have read all day.
>>
Well seeing as most of europe has a declining population, it seems only reasonable to let muslims in to impregnate our women.

Plus, they like them a lot anyway! Aha (;
>>
>>29402759
>whites
>defending themselves
Keep crying cuck, don't forget being nice to your mummy, she works hard to support both your fat ass and the muslims with her taxes only to be gangraped by them one day!
>>
>>29403042
Whose women? I don't own any women. Do you?
>>
>>29403042
"Our" women
I bet you're not caucasian
>>
>>29403063
>>29403064
>this is what /r9k/ picks up on
never change autists :')
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.