[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A cute, innocent, virgin girl who was your classmate in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: used_goods.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
A cute, innocent, virgin girl who was your classmate in high school or college will never lovingly and sweetly suck your dick.

You will never experience her truly enjoy swirling her cute, soft, little tongue around the head of your cock while she smiles at you with eyes staring at your deeply and intensely.

You will never know what it's like to share an intimate, genuine moment with a girl who truly appreciates you and loves you with every ounce of her heart because she has not had her heart broken by Chad or become jaded and cynical due to being used by other men before you.

You will die never having realized how much pure, ecstatic joy there is in a cute girl who thinks of you as her world and wants nothing more than to make you happy even if it means getting violently throat fucked or getting her ass pounded raw because you are the only man she has ever been intimate with and the only man she ever wants.

How does this make you feel?

How are you going to be happy settling for used goods when Chad gets to experience something truly better?
>>
>>29402665
>settling for used goods
Implying I won't have killed myself before then.
>>
>>29402665
god you guys sound like such faggots. try going outside and finding some virgin girl. it's really not that uncommon. life isnt the anime you watch
>>
I'm sure this site is partly responsible for my unhappiness.
I thought I was so happy now that I finally got a gf. Then I see this thread and I already want to break up or kill myself.
>>
File: 1459706218241.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1459706218241.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>29403156
>it's really not that uncommon
>>
>>29403181
Leave this board. I did months ago and only come back occasional just to see how things are going.
/r9k/ is one of the most toxic communities on 4chan and the crab in a bucket mentality here is just ridiculous.

Seriously, leave and never come back. Get into another board, this one is absolute trash.
>>
>>29403156
>try going outside and finding some virgin girl. it's really not that uncommon
>life isnt the anime you watch
if life was like anime most girls would be virgins you fucking retard
>>
>>29403218
even if it's only 1% of women at age 30 (it's not) that's still thousands of women at minimum. it might not be 100% accurate to every last detail but i guarantee you can find qt virgin girls
>>
>>29403156
>virgin
kek, I don't even care.
Why do robots obsess over it?
Most women have had more sex than me. That's how it is.
The ONLY thing that bothers me desu is that I wouldn't be experienced enough to satisfy them properly and that they'd make fun of me. I still have the same insecurities as when I was a teen. OH WELL. I know it's mostly just confidence now though.
I guess maybe some women that had too many partners tend to be bad relationship material, but it's just correlation, it doesn't bother me. I try to figure it out case by case.
>inb4 you're a giant cuck
Whatever, you guys are pushing it too far.
>>
File: 1462231025183.jpg (49 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
1462231025183.jpg
49 KB, 682x682
>>29403344
oh snap you burned me. good job friend
>>
>>29403305
I need some place to vent, though. I'm kind of a normalfag now but I haven't found another community to which I relate more.

When I tried to leave 4chan I started to lose my shit. I don't come here much anymore, but it's easier to just take it as a joke than dropping it completely. It's like to stop masturbating, when you've masturbated every day since you were 13 you can't just stop out cold.
>>
>Gf and I came in with same # of previous partners, all one night stands, before us.
Feels interesting, pretty pleased desu. Its nice because I cant be a hypocrite cause Ive definitely been sleazy before but we're both pretty much as inexperienced and feel comfortable because of it.
I lost my virginity to a slut, desu it wasnt that great. Shed always hint to shit like "one time I tried _ and loved it" to get me to do shit and it always just put me off.
>>
>>29402665
Oh shut the fuck up.

I had a virgin girlfriend in high school and we were in love, but let me tell you something: 1. when she's sucking your dick you're not thinking about all this poetic bullshit you wrote, 2. you'll go to college and she'll either break up or cheat on you. Women are all whores deep down and when it comes to sex that's all it is; you fuck and then you cum. So who cares?

Le pure innocent virgin highschool gf is a meme
>>
Speak for yourself, fuckup, at that age I took a cute, innocent, virgin loli girl and fucking annihilated her. It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>29403427
Yeah but he's trying to make us robots kill ourselves.
>>
File: why even bother.jpg (272 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
why even bother.jpg
272 KB, 709x765
>>29403305
This is what I miss out feel threads on /sp/. We shared our feels and gave advice on how to fix our lives. Then a bunch of fucking faggots showed up and started to report us saying that we should just go to /r9k/. I don't wanna share my feels with these fucking crabs.

I miss my /sp/ feel bros.
>>
>>29402665
You sound like you just want to get a blowjob from a 10 year old
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.