[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would women rather share a Chad, be used, and get tossed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
Why would women rather share a Chad, be used, and get tossed aside, than "settle" for a happy life with a beta?

Are we beta men really so repulsive?

Do they really just want our money and that's it?
>>
>>29402421
Why don't more men settle for 3/10 landwhales? There's your answer.
>>
>Why would women rather share a Chad, be used, and get tossed aside, than "settle" for a happy life with a beta?

Loaded question, maybe they just wanna have some fun and that's it.
>>
They do settle with the beta.
Once they realize that they are getting older, and their flesh starts decaying.

They even rationalize this shit, "I wasnt ready for you, nice guys, but I am now!"
>>
>>29402421
who's the blonde chick?
>>
>>29402517
samantha rone
wow this wasn't original
>>
>>29402421
You know how somebody with good form on a deadlift will eventually lift more than somebody with bad form? It's the same way with satisfying women.

Just because you'd put a lot of effort into it doesn't mean you'd do it right. If you're terribly annoying to be around, you're not worth the effort of reciprocation and you're unattractive.

You know what Chad does? Sports! He's familiar with being part of a team. He and his team know what it's like to be successful and not be weird about it. He's athletic, meaning he's not going to hunch is back and keep his elbows close to his chest when he goes to touch her. While he's on the wrestling team, he's giving her the space to be an imperfect woman who, knock on wood, isn't directly opposed to maturing through her life experiences.

You, on the other hand, require effort which only yields more mediocrity and resent. You're like a shitty LEGO project that gets donated to orphans after nobody buys it.
>>
>>29402579
>samantha rone
thx m8
>>
>>29402421
>Do they really just want our money

No, they also want your attention and your labour, aslong as they can't get Chad's attention that is.

To them a beta really is repulsive, especially in today's world where they aren't even encouraged to settle down with a nice man. They have no reason to look at beta's that would be receptive of them and help give them a nice family and way of life, and instead chase chads until their looks fade and any baby's they decide to lock down a beta with has a high chance for defects, and even then they'll happily throw away a beta at any time, even if its just for someone not quite as beta.

Welcome to hypergamy
>>
>>29402421
Gbt reddit, few woman actually behave this way.
>>
>>29402421
Just look at how happy they are. That's why.
>>
>>29402637
A lone wolf is fiercer, stronger, more experienced and more aggressive than a pack wolf.

Same thing applies to humans. A loner is tougher mentally and physically. It makes no sense that a cunt doesn't want a stronger, more emotionally stable loner man. I blame the media for spreading the chad meme.
>>
>>29402484
>maybe they just wanna have some fun
That's an excuse for being whores

You are either a roastie or a cuck or both :^)
>>
>>29402421
no
/r9k/ is composed of memesters and sad delusional people who fell for the memes
>>
The are several million years of pre-human primate evolution (we're something like 98% chimpanzee) in which the best way to survive as a woman was to attach yourself to as successful of a male as possible. That means sharing the alpha male with the five other females who had the same idea? Okay. You don't have time to give a shit about loneliness or jealousy when you're three weeks from starvation at any given moment. This was how humans and pre-humans existed for the overwhelming bulk of our history. Millions of years of primate evolution aren't going to be wiped off the table after 3,000 years of fairly stable agricultural civilization.

Humans are not naturally monogamous. The natural state of man is the harem system. What we are observing here in the west is a reversion back to a previous norm.

You can speculate on morality and philosophy until the cows come home, at the end of the day it's irrelevant. Humans are animals with animal programming.
>>
>>29402668
Yeah, keep believing in this.

>>29402421
It's called Hypergamy OP, it's just biology, sorry.
>>
>>29402769
Good thing we're LITERALLY not in the prehistoric times anymore, am I right?

Fucking imbecile. Fool. Hang yourself high, you stupid fucking mong.
>>
>>29402452
we don't share 10/10 bitch
>>
>>29402769
chimpanzees do not live in harem systems
chimpanzees live in something like the equivalent of a frat where you have a bunch of males who are closely bonded and will mate with females in rapid succession.
>>
>>29402421

Chad is on the very top of the social hierarchy. Women deeply value being able to achieve social integration and acceptance. Therefore women flock towards males with the highest social value. Physical attraction is the main indicator of social status during the teen years and early twenties. That's why young women go for good looking guys. Having a career and stable financial life becomes more important in the later years as those things dictate social worth later on.

In the eyes of reasonably attractive women, dating an physically unattractive, socially-inept robot is basically lowering oneself to the level of subhuman or a lower species of animal.
>>
>>29402728
>fiercer, stronger, more experienced

Are you really though?

>Did you study extra hard for that final exam by yourself or did Steven text you in the morning so you'd drag your ass to the library?

>Did you approach that girl at the party because Tom kinda did as a joke, but you really went for it and even though it was still kinda weird, you got a kiss out of it?

>Did you get into a fight with Brett who was being a dickhead to a group of girls? After hitting him a little too hard, got in trouble and had to make sacrifices just to get back to how things were, only it was a little different afterwards?

Or were you a loner just watching anime and perhaps did something like draw characters from that anime and calculate your TDEE while going to the gym halfway through junior year?
>>
>>29402849
>chimpanzees
>relevant to human evolutionary theory

As someone who thinks the origin of species by evolution is a joke, even I know better than that, you idiot.
>>
>>29402810
>Good thing we're LITERALLY not in the prehistoric times anymore

See:
>Millions of years of primate evolution aren't going to be wiped off the table after 3,000 years of fairly stable agricultural civilization.

We aren't in prehistoric times anymore, but your brain doesn't know that.

Women want aggressive, dominating, physically exceptional men. Men want feminine, responsible, nurturing women.

Short of Gattaca-style genetic engineering you will never, EVER change these aspects of the human psyche.

There is no point in complaining about women flocking to "Chad" and forming a harem around him when they are simply doing it out of animalistic instinct. It's like getting upset at men for liking tits and ass.

You're raging against the universe itself.
>>
>>29402728
If you are attractive you wont be a loner.
>>
File: 1441770576201.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441770576201.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
>>29402421
evolution. why would woman be programmed to want some autistic frogboys genes? so she can waste her time and resources producing ugly babies that may not reproduce farther? she wants the chad genes friendo. to make little baby chads that will go own to fuck the onitis of some robot 20 years from now.
it is the way of the world senpai.
they only string the betas along so they have someone to care for their young while chads off taking some other slut to pound town.
the only way to win is not to play.
>>
File: 7118129.jpg (36 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36 KB, 338x450
>>29402872
I'm a one-man fascist army.
>>
File: 717793.jpg (40 KB, 540x387) Image search: [Google]
717793.jpg
40 KB, 540x387
>>29402421
For the same reason that if you were attractive you'd act just like them: because men aren't worth the hassle because you're just going to cheat anyway. /r9k/ needs to understand something. I'm not a woman, but as a gay man I know EXACTLY why women act like they do. What's the point of committing to a man? A creature that is born and bred to cheat and fuck around and betray you? What logical sense does that make? A man is a guaranteed cheater from birth. May as well do the same if that's your inclination. And if it's not then just inflict as much pain on men as possible, because actually having a stable, loyal relationship is NOT in the cards, unless you want to date a woman.
>>
>>29403020
You do you famalamadingdong.
>>
>>29402668
>>29402754
I honestly don't know anymore. It's made me pretty depressed. Maybe r9k is just messing with my head. But I keep seeing confirmation that they were right over and over again...
>>
>>29402769
>The are several million years of pre-human primate evolution (we're something like 98% chimpanzee)

>>29402929
>chimpanzees
>relevant to human evolutionary theory

what kind of fuckery is this?

but in any case it is relevant not because we are automatically like chimpanzees, but because primates with different mating patterns have characteristic physical markers adapting to their mating system

monogamous primates have very little sexual dimorphism at all
"harem" primates have massive dimorphism, and the males have proportionally tiny testicles as a consequence of not having to compete with other sperm
finally "gangbang" primates like chimps have a moderate degree of dimorphism, and huge testicles due to competition between the sperm of various individuals while in the vagina

humans lie somewhere in between "harem" and "gangbang" styles in terms of testicle size. the indicator that shifts my view more to a natural "gangbang" model is the presense of multiple orgazims which very few males can actually provide, and there isn't really a point to it besides encouraging women to go out and fuck multiple males. Also "harem" social structure is incompatible with the tendency of humans to hunter gatherer bands. Males would be constantly fighting if only one could get laid, and a group with multiple males would be untenable.
>>
>>29402810

Biomechanics rule all. I know it must be hard for you to accept that you simply weren't born with the genetics that mark you as a desirable male, but that anon was right, women instinctively want an alpha male, just as my cock will get hard looking at a young, nubile woman.
>>
>>29403029

We may be inclined to cheat on one another, but that doesn't make it acceptable. Choosing to cuck your partner is still a conscious decision, and is a shitty thing to do whether you are male or female.
>>
>>29403098
Any suffering inflicted on a man is acceptable. No sympathy for literal demons.
>>
>>29403072
C O N F I R M A T I O N
B I A S
L A D
>>
>>29403117

Are you the anon who keeps reposting that paragraphs long diatribe about how all men view anything under 10/10 as subhuman?
>>
>>29403029
stop it. i've been with my partner for half a decade. you sound like your first teenage boyfriend slutted around on you and now you're projecting your bad feels to a completely unrelated situation.
>>
>>29403158
I don't know what you're talking about. That doesn't even seem accurate considering men will fuck anything. Just look at who Arnold Schwarzenegger chose to cheat on his wife with.

>>29403162
I'm 34. There is literally no such thing as an attractive gay man that isn't a prostitute. The only reason men with women are ever loyal is for the benefits and because women keep you in line. I literally hope you die.
>>
>>29403080
>he actually thinks we have chimpanzee ancestors according to modern evolutionary theory
>>
>>29403207
being 34 doesn't make you one once more informed
you've just been a dumb edgy shit for longer.
>>
Lmao at all you virgins trying to find some concrete explanation for how women behave. Stop being an introverted awkward weirdo and expand your social circle and youll have success with women. Its not about being a >chad its about not being that guy who watches anime, plays video games on the weekend and spends hours every day posting on an anonymous image board
>>
File: 1368246356082.jpg (91 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
1368246356082.jpg
91 KB, 600x509
>>29403086
>Biomechanics rule all
heh... *closes up copy of the fountainhead*

you don't seem to get it kid. . [smirk]
*opens up to galt's speech on his copy of atlas shrugged*

*puffs on his mouth fedora*
we're all simply... *exhales vapor*

fleshbags...
>>
>>29403270
>he didn't fucking read the post at all
>>
>>29403285
Faggots are lying cunts.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/06/26/most_gay_couples_aren_t_monogamous_will_straight_couples_go_monogamish.html

http://barbwire.com/2014/06/06/myth-gay-male-monogamy/

Both experience and factual statistics agree with me. And every single faggot knows it too. You just all lie constantly about everything in the cancer that is the gay """"""""""community"""""""""".
>>
>>29403294
Actually made me chuckle lol. Anyhow, please feel free to share your two cents as to the tendencies of women towards hypergamy.
>>
>>29402421

That's the meme, senpai.

I didn't lost my virginity until I was almost 20. Now that I'm going on 23, I've slept with quite a few women and am wrapping up a relationship that's ending for no good reason.

You don't have to be "Chad" to get women. You don't have to be extremely rich, outstandingly fit, or overly attractive to get numbers, dates, or laid. However, you do have to be halfway interesting, assertive, and charismatic. If you can keep somebody's attention by force of your personality and conversational skills, you're good.

I've slept around a bit but I am not and never have been a douche. I'm good friends with a lot of the girls I've slept with or dated. I don't treat anyone like crap - that goes for men as well as women. For that reason, I always have options, because there are a lot of guys who want guys with some Chad attributes but who aren't repulsive asswads.

Most women are pretty stupid, but not all are.
>>
>>29403300
You're arguing with a troll, don't bother.
>>
>>29403340
>there are a lot of guys who want guys with some Chad attributes
HAH! busted, you fucking fairy.
>>
>>29403381

tfw you get caught

:((((((((((((((
>>
>>29402421
Chads don't exist. Just remember that you're just as normal and average as everyone else.
>>
>>29403207
Okay, so I was right. You're a bitter, dumb, old faggot. thanks for proving my point.

BTW the fact that you can't maintain a relationship is YOUR fault. keep trying at the gaybars and grindr though.
>>
>>29403426
>So in other words, I'm a stupid, vapid whore who lies on the internet to protect faggot hedonism
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
Nothing is more pathetic than a gay man that complains about how there are no attractive, smart, loyal gay men. You literally lucked out and can date the only gender worth a damn, but you're so stupid that you can't be discerning and interesting enough to find a partner. I spend every single day laughing, creating, exploring, and I have a person to do it with. Oh my god you bitter faggots make the rest of us look terrible.
>>
>>29403207
kys please you angsty middle aged man
>>
>>29403467
Lmao. You literally can't conceive of the idea that someone has a partner of 5 years? thats not even a long time. Yes, I must be vapid because I have what you crave and cannot ever have. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>29403493
Facts are facts, faggot. IF and that's a big if, you're not just lying on the internet, nearly 100% of fag relationship are open after 7 years anyway. That's the great thing about reality. You don't have to agree with it and it doesn't give a fuck if you find it offensive.
>>
>>29403528

Just clean yourself up a bit, get some hobbies and I'm sure someone will love you some day, sweetie.

My partner is getting home from visiting his best friend (who is a girl) shortly with a fat sack of weed and we're going to be spending the night together, so I have to finish this conversation :^)
>>
Seriously though, hobbies are the most important thing. I met my boyfriend in 2011 through a mutual love of synthesizers. Start rock-climbing or something, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>29403636

Screw that. Hobbies are hard and involve effort. Why should I try if they aren't going to try to fight for my attention?
>>
>>29403697
lel.

gogrimo
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.