[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My cousin has become a literal cuck, please help me save his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 282.jpg (12 KB, 260x391) Image search: [Google]
282.jpg
12 KB, 260x391
My cousin has become a literal cuck, please help me save his life

>25 years old
>been in a relationship with a fat white girl for the last 4+ years (she is the same age as him)
>she's really fucking fat and getting fatter every day
>so fat she can't have kids
>so fat she's having surgery on her knees
>doesn't let him visit family, answer questions, make decisions etc on his own
>he pays the rent and bills
>she gets a taxi to uni
>he walks 1 hour and 20 minutes to work
>their rented flat has no furniture
>says it's because he's spending all his money on her
>he's paying for her uni education since she has dropped out of 2 courses (27,000 for 3 years)
>he pays for her to go on holiday to New York, Australia etc (without him)
>she threatens to leave him occasionally
>she doesn't do washing up or cooking either
>all they eat is cereal and soup
>she is a Buddhist
>buying a dog that he will also have to pay for
>his sister has told him that her skinny (blonde, white) friend is into him but he isn't interested
>near impossible to get him on his own
>when separated from her he is in constant contact with her over the phone
>his mother is being evicted from her home and he won't help, doesn't seem to care

Obviously it's been said that he's fucking idiot but it has no effect on him
>>
Maybe they have a BDSM dom/sub relationship OP

You never know. If he actually is a sexual cuckold then he has a valid excuse.
>>
>>29402540

Not OP, but if it's actually a for real sexual sub/dom thing it's still not okay because not only is his life is being negatively effected in a very real, serious way, but so is his mother's.
>>
>>29402540
That's what I'm thinking, it's the only logical answer, no one would be this pathetic

The one thing I don't get though is that she is really fucking fat
>>
>>29402596
if its an unhealthy D/s relationship then his brother needs serious mental help and its unlikely he'll be able to break from that shit.
>>
>>29402603

Entertaining the idea of it being a d/s relationship, it could:

A) Be a matter of taking what you can get, since trying to find dominant women is next to impossible, or
B) He gets off on the humiliation of having an ugly girlfriend on top of all that other shit.
>>
>>29402596
forgot to say, I dont think he has any obligation to help his mother so she isn't being negatively effected really.

But his life has been made such shit that it sounds like a serious case of domestic abuse OP. Keep your fingers crossed that its just abuse and codependence and not D/s.
>>
>>29402663
Other info that might be relevant is that he is non-white but his friends have always been white throughout his entire life
This girl is white
>>
>>29402725
>I dont think he has any obligation to help his mother
You must have had a terrible upbringing
>>
File: gunpepe.jpg (10 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
gunpepe.jpg
10 KB, 300x291
>>29402394
take one for the team and assasinate the land whale
>>
>>29402812
He's such a pathetic sack of shit now he might just kill himself if she dies
>>
>>29402603
Ask him what he likes about her and what about her turns him on

He could have a fat fetish or a feedee fetish
>>
>>29402902
A fat fetish doesn't excuse being a human piggy bank

Being a fat chaser or tranny chaser is nice because the fatty/tranny is desperate and you don't need to work for it
>>
>people like this exist
just makes it harder for the rest of us
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.