[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fathers day >tfw no father to say "happy fathers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 7895480.jpg (55 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
7895480.jpg
55 KB, 604x340
>tfw fathers day
>tfw no father to say "happy fathers day" to because your mom is a whore
>>
>>29402202
>tfw no father to say "Happy Father's Day" to because he's been dead for almost three years.
>>
>>29402333
You can at least still go to his grave you father having faggot
>>
File: 11111111111111111111.png (53 KB, 289x391) Image search: [Google]
11111111111111111111.png
53 KB, 289x391
>tfw you loved your dad even tho he was an alcoholic douche but he was nice to you when he wasn't drunk
>tfw mom dies when 13 and had to live with aunt and uncle
>all my life I knew I didnt look like my dad, but didnt think anything of it
>start doing mental gymnastics after my mom died to convince my self that my dad was my bio-father
>finally give up and look at birth certificate
>he wasnt my real dad
>there was only a mother's name
>no fathers name
>turned 14 and did a lot of self reflection
>face the facts and see that most of my political beliefs and moral compass I got from the short time I spent with my dad
>realize that mom was a slut pretty much
feels bad man
the worst part is I still havent told him that I know he isnt my real dad, but that I still love him just as much

save me
>>
>>29402202
>>29402333
>>29402401
>parent love
this board is messed up
>>
>>29402333
I've had weekly nightmares of amy father dying since the age of 14.
I cant imagine how you feel, god bless anon.
>>
>>29402202
Very cute pepe OP thanks
>>
File: Selection_038.png (48 KB, 481x373) Image search: [Google]
Selection_038.png
48 KB, 481x373
>tfw fathers day
>tfw dad killed himself when you a small child and never had a father to begin with
>tfw mother was a whore and your father might actually be an insane ABDL
>tfw explains your autism
>>
>>29402202
>tfw father kicked you out as a teenager and never seen or spoke with him since
I don't even know where he is and what he's doing. I didn't see him much before then since my parents divorced and I lived with my mother first. Not having a dad is kind of painful. It sucks not having a nice childhood to look back on. It really sucks on Father's Day when everyone else talks about doing things with their dad as if it was perfectly normal and you just can't connect. I feel like I missed out on such a large part of my life that's normal for everyone else.
>>
>>29403140
I feel your feels.
Honestly, Days like fathers day depress the fuck out of me.
>>
>>29403054
what, did you never love your mother or father, or any family member ever? you are the messed up one. either that or you are insanely stupid and taking this as an intimate love.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.