[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know who the girl censored from Elliot's manifes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Elliot-Blond-Hair-2001.jpg (187 KB, 521x750) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Blond-Hair-2001.jpg
187 KB, 521x750
Anyone know who the girl censored from Elliot's manifesto is?

Article about her:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dad-daughter-devastated-named-elliot-rodger-manifesto-article-1.1805983
>>
Her name is Monette. She was the stacey that drove him into madness
>>
File: Monette-Moio_2922621b[1].jpg (50 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Monette-Moio_2922621b[1].jpg
50 KB, 620x387
>>29401928
It's this girl.
>>
Ever notice that men are the ones who go on shooting sprees yet women still want to blame us for everything. Elliot didn't go on a shooting spree because he just wanted to kill people. The dude was miserable and that's why people do these things. Its because they're fucking miserable and they make a bad decision to kill others. And it's always men.
>>
>>29402031
That shit taste
rofl
>>
>>29402031
teleportin them tities out i see
>>
>>29401928
Reminder that elliot was a giga beta that couldn't approach a woman for the life of him.
>>
"My experience during Middle School really darkened my view of the world, and it would only get darker from then on, as I suffered more and more. The way I was treated by girls at this time, espeically by that evil bitch MONETTE MOIO sparked an intense fear of girls. The funny part of this is that I had a secret crush on MONETTE MOIO. She was the first girl I ever had a crush on, and I never admitted it to anyone."

"She was the first girl I ever had a crush on, and I never admitted it to anyone. To be teased and ridiculed by the girl I had a crush on wounded me deeply. The world that I grew up thinking was bright and blissful was all over. I was living in a depraved world, and I didn't want to accept it. I didn't want to give any thought to it."

Any speculation on what MONETTE MOIO did to Elliot?
>>
>>29401928
This kid looks like a mutant kid from xmen
>>
>>29402070
Elliot always loved white blonde barbie doll Stacies

He could have gotten an asian, hispanic, or black gf instead but no he didn't even want to give different types of pussy a chance. He only wanted this one type that was never within his reach.
>>
>>29401928
i was the same age (22) as elliot when he went full robot. it's been roughly two years since then and i'm wondering if maybe i shouldn't have been the next domino in the uprising.

nothing in my life has really changed for the better, and i'm starting to think it never will.
>>
>>29402102
Final reference to her in "My Twisted World."

"A few moments into the party, I ran into an old face. He noticed me first and called out my name, saying "Is your name Elliot?" He was none other than Ashton Moio from Pinecrest Middle School! I hadn't seen him since 8th grade. He was now in the process of starting a career in acting, and he had a small part in the movie. I actually read about this beforehand, but I didn't expect I would run into him at the after party. MONETTE MOIO was nowhere to be seen. I suppose the bitch wasn't invited, hah. I remembered all the pain she caused me during my 8th grade year at Pinecrest."

She definitely had an effect on Elliot that lasted for his entire life ... What did she do to him?
>>
>>29402204
If you're gonna kill yourself, at least put on a good show for us.
>>
>>29402230
anyone here read his whole manifesto? is it worth it? i get the feeling it has a sort of "the perks of being a wallflower" kind of vibe.
>>
>>29402307
I'm like half way through. Recommended. Elliot was very insightful and not a bad writer either.
>>
There is something weird growing beneath his scalp
>>
There's an uncensored version btw, just look around and you'll find it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.