[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain the roastie meme? They're born
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 2UdQtjdE.png (144 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
2UdQtjdE.png
144 KB, 259x259
Can someone please explain the roastie meme? They're born with, and cannot change, the way their vaginal lips look. And sex can't change it either.
>>
File: arbys.png (144 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
arbys.png
144 KB, 652x367
>>29401922
heres a pic that tells it like it is
>>
Two options:

BAIT

or

FUCKING ROASTIE GET OFF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29401922
>le it's genetic meme
Stop pretending roastie, we know all your tricks
>>
>>29401944
>>29401959
I'm a guy. I've actually had sex with women. One had been raped as a child (many times) yet was an innie. And one was a virgin who was a bit of a roastie. Can anyone corroborate this meme with real evidence?
>>
>>29401922
Nice dubs.

Bodyshaming triggers the everliving fuck out of girls. It's like 2x the power of heightshaming.

There's no truth behind it, it's just a very cruelly developed weaponized meme.
>>
i just want a roastie to sit on my face and wiggle around and act like a facehugger from aliens
>>
>>29401922
>Can someone please explain the roastie meme? They're born with, and cannot change, the way their vaginal lips look. And sex can't change it either.

The one time gentic don't aply thy use it
>>
>>29401922
We hate women so we ruthlessly mock an aspect of them that we know they are self-conscious about.

They won't fuck us and they won't love us and they're mean when they reject us and the only weapon we have to fire back at them is to remind them that the most valuable aspect of them is a ridiculous hamflap that kind of grosses us out if it's not just perfect.

We have nowhere else to direct the aggression.
>>
>>29402009
Sure you are roastie. Keep posting your concern trolling maybe some day you can trick some desperate robot .
>>
it looks fucking gross natural or not
>>
>>29402009
I'va had sex with 109 women, there is no correlation between their vaginal mileage and their vaginal neatness. I've fucked some real fuckin' sluts with picture-perfect pussies you would want to frame and I fucked 2 virgins with pastrami danglers.
>>
>>29402124
Go ahead and believe what you believe m8, hope you find your non-roastie gf one day
>>
File: jew-pepe.jpg (291 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
jew-pepe.jpg
291 KB, 800x778
>They're born with, and cannot change
Yes, good goyim. Don't believe these truthspreaders. It's not caused by lots of sex.
>>
>>29402052
This and only this. It's demonstrably false, but being a misogynist it's nice to see women get fucked over by shit out of their control for once
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.