[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the only man living in a sharehouse of young women, AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: u wot.jpg (6 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
6 KB, 236x177
I'm the only man living in a sharehouse of young women, AMA.
>>
File: nice cats.jpg (59 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
nice cats.jpg
59 KB, 500x667
>>29401907
I'll bump with random info about the sharehouse.

There are 4 people in total living in this house. 3 of them are women, and I am the only man.

Two of them are Asian. Me and other other woman are white.
>>
File: smug pepe alt.jpg (8 KB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe alt.jpg
8 KB, 250x213
have you broken down and sniffed their dirty panties yet?
telling you
I did that once when I was living in a flat with three girls and one of them left her room unlocked
she was a fat ugly bitch and I hated her but curiousity got the better of me
>>
>>29402106
I've come very close but every time I do I can't bring myself to do it. I'm no autist and I've had lots of girlfriends so I've smelt panties before and it really doesn't smell that great, I can't imagine smelling the panties of some girls I'm not even romantically attached to would be any better.
>>
>>29401907
are you a good looking guy?
how did you get into this living situation, don't a lot of women state theyre looking for female only roommates to avoid "creepy" guys?
do you talk to them at all?
are they friends with you / each other?
do you they bring their boyfriends around ever, and did they ever talk to you?
>>
>>29402143
I'm a true robot and so it was the first time the opportunity presented itself
I felt horrible about doing it by I couldn't stop myself
I just had to know
>>
what is the dumbest thing you have seen them do in the house
>>
>>29402180
I'm pretty good looking. I have a nice face, I'm 6'1 and I work out.

I've been living in the house longer than any of them. It used to be 3 boys and 1 girl but as people have moved out it's just been easier to find girls to replace them and now I'm in the situation I'm in now.

I talk to them all the time and yes, I guess you could say we are all friends. I can't say I think much of them though. I get along with them out of necessity.

2 of them have boyfriends. One of the boyfriends is a legend and we work out together occasionally. The other boyfriend is an absolute dweeb. He's been coming around for months now but still hasn't introduced himself to me. I bully him a bit.
>>
>>29402282
OP is a fucking normie
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29402315
I'm thinking why he would be in this board 2bh
>>
File: feel bad drawn.jpg (12 KB, 364x420) Image search: [Google]
feel bad drawn.jpg
12 KB, 364x420
>>29402315
mfw op is a fucking chad
>>
>>29402315
I'm a weirdo disguised as a normie. I've been coming to 4chan since I was like 13. I don't go on r9k much though, usually /pol/ and /fit/.

>>29402261
Can't think of any one thing that stands out to me at the moment. I guess I'm sort of desensitized to it now.
>>
>>29402341
I hate women as much as you guys do.
>>
>>29401907
How disgusting is it?
What do girls eat?
>>
>>29402442
It's awful. They don't clean any part of the house apart from their own rooms because apparently it's not their responsibility. There is hair everywhere. They do smelly shits. They leave meat out on the counter for days until the whole kitchen stinks of rot. I'm the only one who takes the bins out and if I'm not there it won't get done and they will just overflow with disgusting shit. They leave dirty dishes everywhere and if I tell them to clean them up they'll lie and say they're not theirs.

They eat like shit. Fast food constantly and they never plan meals in advance, then they complain about not having any money and wonder why that is. They all skip breakfast too.
>>
>>29402541
yeah this was my experience living with all girls as well. they are fucking slobs.
>>
>>29402541
Why are woman always complaining about men being disgusting and everything, but in reality they make the biggest mess?
>>
>>29402587
Yep. One thing I noticed when living with guys is that if one person was cleaning, all the other blokes would start cleaning too, like they felt guilty for another man having to do all the work while they did nothing. Women don't seem to think like this. They either think they are just entitled to someone cleaning up their own house for them or they are just oblivious to living in their own shit.

One time one of them complained they had seen a mouse in their room, so I went to check it out. For some reason women are terrified of mice. I went into her room and it looked like a bomb had exploded. There was clothes and rubbish everywhere on the floor, and she wondered why a mouse might come in there?
>>
>>29401907
This is literally an anime called Love Hina.
>>
>>29402617
Fuck knows. It is hell.
>>
>>29401907
are they feminists?
>>
>>29402925
I think they like to think of themselves as feminists but their understanding of feminism is extremely shallow. I have heard one of the Asians talking about white privilege (funny when she earns more than anyone in the house and even has a white bf) and I have heard the white girl talking about getting literally triggered when people make 'offensive' comments about refugees. Lel
>>
>>29403209
Would you fuck the one that doesn't have a boyfriend?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.