[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you guys ever turned Chad, would you use your newfound powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: chadpepe.jpg (55 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
chadpepe.jpg
55 KB, 750x738
If you guys ever turned Chad, would you use your newfound powers to help other betas that were once like you or would you just do the typical Chad thing and kick them into the dirt to really solidify your Chadness ?
>>
Chads are born, not made.
>>
You cannot be Chad if you're mentally ill and far from normal in terms of how you interact with people. Chads have social skills and natural confidence because of the privilege and advantages they've had their whole lives. Plus they're good looking. You can always improve your shit life but that asshole Chad will always be king alpha. Welcome to America.
>>
>>29401824
I could help my former fellow betas? Sure I'd help them.

But mostly I'd just go for the one girl I really liked for tons of reasons, but couldn't have, that's all I want.

>inb4 you'd act like a Chad rah rah rahh

Nah I really don't think so. I'd still be a fucking robot. desu the super hot chicks are crazy, too social, don't like nerd stuff, etc. Why even. I guess the idea is you fuck them but that'd be awkward as fuck for me and exhausting, they're always partying WITH PEOPLE. I just want a GF.
>>
File: .jpg (315 KB, 646x771) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
315 KB, 646x771
>>29401824
I would create a militia like the SA to beat the shit out of other chads. I'd fight in the shit with my betas, though, like a true leader. They'd be loyal to me and I to them. Operating as a single organic unit until we achieve or coup d'etat goals.
>>
File: conan-the-barbarian-4.jpg (58 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
conan-the-barbarian-4.jpg
58 KB, 800x450
>>29401824
>If you guys ever turned Chad, would you use your newfound powers to help other betas that were once like you or would you just do the typical Chad thing and kick them into the dirt to really solidify your Chadness ?

Former beta, current Chad here.

You cannot help a beta as Chad. You literally cannot.

If you take a beta and introduce him to new people he wont make friends, he wont learn how to connect to others, he will just act like an absolute sperg and everyone will be creeped out uncomfortable.

If you introduce beta's to girls then the beta will immediately shit talk about you and stab you in the back for the smallest whiff of pussy.

It does not work.

> mostly I'd just go for the one girl I really liked for tons of reasons, but couldn't have

This is why you will never be Chad. Sorry Anon.
>>
>>29402314
>If you take a beta and introduce him to new people he wont make friends, he wont learn how to connect to others, he will just act like an absolute sperg and everyone will be creeped out uncomfortable.

This. This is what normies don't get.
>>
>>29402314
This. I have a "Chad"ish cousin and friends and they take me out all the time. I didn't become a normalfag until I made friends with my own ability rather than being a tagalong kid with them. I mean, they helped me a lot in terms of social growth, but in the end, what I needed was to be tossed into an environment where I only had myself to fend for and no one to rely on.

It was good for a trial run and to see how normal people interact and what they do for fun, but if I did that forever I would have been a sperg for my entire life.
>>
>>29401824
Nothing

You would have more or less the same dilemma as Plato's Cave. After you've seen the light, if you try to return to the cave to inform the others but they will reject you.
The cave in this situation being /r9k/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.