[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 >no gf >never had a job >debilitating OCD >just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: my_protein_main_image.jpg (82 KB, 767x350) Image search: [Google]
my_protein_main_image.jpg
82 KB, 767x350
>23
>no gf
>never had a job
>debilitating OCD
>just about manage to go to gym 5 days a week as my only outing (don't speak to anyone there)
>feel like im on verge of total mental breakdown
>would love to be sectioned so I could sort some stuff out
>can't because parents are dependant on me

Why does your life feel like an endless trap of despair /r9k/?
>>
>tfw no one wants to speak you you even online
>>
>greentextingallthetime
>>
Ditch your parents op. Why are you allowing yourself to be dragged down?

Are you ethnic? Why are you taking care of your "dependant parents"

Dependant parents = jobless?
>>
>>29401948
I am white british
>>
>>29401717
>>tfw no one wants to speak you you even online
I can't answer questions that specifically apply to someone else's life without knowing more.
I'd written an extensive reply only to realize it's ultimately unhelpful, so I deleted it.
Just because people don't reply doesn't mean that they don't read.
There are countless many others who're in similarly miserable situations.
If it's any consolation, seldom does anybody reply to my posts.
>>
>>29402007
Is the muslim situation there as bad as the media portrays? From your personal experience
>>
>>29402398
It is far worse
>>
>>29402522
Is that why you go to the gym?
>>
>>29402592
Self confidence is what I need to improve so, yeah, in a way
>>
>>29402667
I mean, if the uk is muslim central, do you go to the gym mainly to protect yourself from muslims?
>>
>>29402774
not mainly
>>
>>29402892
I thought it would be syria 2.0
So then how bad is the muslim situation over there exactly?
>>
>>29403007
Well, the capital's mayor is muslim, and he is wanting to ban body shaming posters (fit women with lots of skin showing)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.