[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to kill myself knowing that I'll never even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: alexis-ren.jpg (788 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
alexis-ren.jpg
788 KB, 1280x1920
I just want to kill myself knowing that I'll never even experience 1/10th of what Chad and Stacy lived in their teens.

I forever missed out on the peak experience.

It's all downhill from now.

Even if I make it rich and get a whore, it is NOTHING like teen romance. It is nothing like getting a fresh prime pussy and cumming bareback inside.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
I know this feel very well. Not having a teen romance is like not going through relationship basic training. I was 20 something when I got my first girlfriend and it was a disaster. All my other relationships were a disaster. I tried to simulate the teen romance thing in my thirties, I got in a relationship with a 16 year old and it went awful, it was just weird. You can only experience it in highschool and that ship has sailed.
>>
File: 1452657107447.jpg (437 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1452657107447.jpg
437 KB, 1080x1920
>>29401649
Honestly, you sound like you fell for the Chad and Stacy meme. Either that or 10/10 next level troll.

If you're being serious, stop watching movies and thinking it's real life. Chad and Stacy don't exist outside of movies and TV. In real life, Chad's dad is an abusive alcoholic and Stacy has an eating disorder and will attempt suicide multiple times before turning 30. Even good looking, popular kids have problems.

Source: was popular and good looking in high school. Tall, handsome, athletic. Girls spilled their spaghetti in my presence. Guys wanted to be me. Great, whoop de doo. I still came from a family of drug addicted mentally ill white trash and had my own emotional disorders (that require therapy and medication to this day).

Also

>I forever missed out on the peak experience.
If your life peaks in high school, that's fucking sad. I had some good times but I wouldn't go back there now. You've gotta believe that the best is yet to come.
>>
>>29402743
>doubt
Somewhat true. Sure, everyone has their problems, but being attractive and likeable makes everything so much better
>source - at least 7.5/10
>>
>>29402976
>being attractive and likeable makes everything so much better
Both of those are largely in your control.
>>
File: 1464573201687.png (244 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
1464573201687.png
244 KB, 1200x4168
>>29401649
Statistically, your marriage will be of much higher quality and you will have a much lower chance of divorce as long as you marry an female equivalent in sexual experience.
>>
>>29403974
yank survey, has no real world use.
>>
>>29403928
Attractiveness is almost entirely genetic and likeability is intrinsically linked to how attractive you are.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.