[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Driving around the city just listening to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Throwing up.jpg (75 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Throwing up.jpg
75 KB, 680x680
>Be me
>Driving around the city just listening to the radio
>Here catchy song come on
>"Hey Siri! What song is this?"
>"Let me listen"
>"I believe it's Sorry by Justin Bieber"
>MFW
>>
Yeah man, I base my opinions on things on what facebook tells me to rather than what I actually enjoy as well!
>>
>>29401427
My point is that I hate Justin Bieber, I don't even have a Facebook so strike one for you. We all know his fanbase is like 80% female between the ages of 6 and 25 or some shit, the other 20% are a myriad of people ranging from straight guys, to gay guys and what not.

Usually you're branded a faggot if you're a straight male who listens/likes Justin Bieber, if you're gay than it's different.
>>
>driving
GET OUT
>>
when will this Justin Bieber meme end?
his early music was awful but it matured as did he. His newest album can't be called anything than a commercial and critical success.
>>
>>29401362
I don't base my opinions of a song on the artists themselves. If the song sounds good then I like the song, even if it was written by a radical feminist or something.
>>
>>29401463
You should be 18 before coming into this site, you know.
>>
>>29401463
>like a song
>Oh no, people who I don't like like the same song! Better try to hate it so that I don't become one of them!
>>
File: galosengen.jpg (47 KB, 700x516) Image search: [Google]
galosengen.jpg
47 KB, 700x516
>>29401519
I'm 24

>>29401546
>Wanting people to know you like Justin Bieber and you're a straight male

I take it you don't have many friends, or a sexual/romantic life.

>>29401492
Let me ask you some questions, one how old are you? Two are you a straight male? Three are you are a virgin? Four if you are not a virgin how many times have you had sex? Five on a scale of 1 to 10 how attractive would you rate yourself? Six on a scale of 1 to 10 realistically how would others rate you? Seven do you have a job? Eight if you do have a job where do you work?

Depending on your answers to these questions I may or may not call you a beta cuck faggot
>>
>>29402216
dude just stop lol

if you like a song then like it
who cares who is the artist if you find the song catchy
you have some serious problems about what others think of you, maybe you should consider findig a professional
>>
>>29402910
I care who the artist is when liking the artist is attached with a bunch of negative stigma in society, you're the one who needs a professional.

Good luck getting friends or a relationship when you tell people you like Justin Beiber and you're over the age of 21. I get the whole "Oh I don't care what people think of me" but that isn't true, you say that now but I doubt you'd tell a cute girl that you're a Justin Bieber fan, I mean if they like Justin Bieber than maybe you can bond over it but most girls would probably laugh at you and think you're a faggot.

I've asked girls, they've told me they think it's strange for a guy to even like Justin Bieber, especially if they like in their 20's.
>>
What a silly way of thinking of things
>>
>>29403019
You can say what you want but I've never liked Justin Bieber as a person or his music, it's not because "Society" or "People" tell me I shouldn't like him, I made the decision not to like him on my own volition.

Maybe he has "Matured" slightly but he's still a kid with a lot of money who think he is God's gift to women and if you tell me "Oh you're just jealous" then that's a weak argument. Maybe I am jealous but I think he is just a douchebag with a cocky attitude.

Jesus, I can't get over how many Justin Beiber fans are on /r9k/ if anything I figured most of you would hate him, how hilarious and sad.
>>
>>29403060
I don't like the guy either, but I don't go out of my way to criticize him either. Just don't even think about him
>>
>>29402998
oy buddy you have a serious problem making a difference between liking a specific song from an artist and being a fan
and you don't even have to come up with it when talking about music like holy shit dude you could just mention other cool bands if you are so concerned about what others think about your musical taste

if the actually laugh at you and acall you a fagott for liking a specific song from anybody then i would recommend leaving those people behind

btw you shouldn't be so insecure about your musical taste it's like liking the food spicy or not so spicy people are differ in taste buddy thats how Bieber made his was up on the ladder like other people in the generic pop genre just fucking get over it
>>
>>29403060
can you just like ignore him?
how can you be so salty about somebody you don't even know

if there are biber fans here then who the fuck cares when half of the people here get off to traps?
just go back where you came from really
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.