[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else hates themselves? >virgin >skinny >addicted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1450847925758.gif (940 KB, 300x152) Image search: [Google]
1450847925758.gif
940 KB, 300x152
Who else hates themselves?

>virgin
>skinny
>addicted to cigarettes
>can't have fun without weed or alcohol
>shit grades in community college
>no ambitions
>no future plans
>obsess over my oneitis

All of these things I can change and fix but have no motivation to do so. Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone with any input?
>>
Bump

Original post it original
>>
File: 6905439489_c49b2cfd07_b.jpg (272 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
6905439489_c49b2cfd07_b.jpg
272 KB, 1024x683
>>29401246
Quite the same, only I have periodical oneitis that really fucks me up. Same with possibilities of changing myself but no fucking motivation, because nihilism hits hard m8.
>>
>>29401661
Had crush on a grill for ''some'' (longer than should have) time.
Every time I tried to get ''closer to her'' I did fuck up big time.
Later on found out she found a bf. Proto Alpha chad sort of type.
Yet she always pays attention to when others do not and calls me ''cute'' and likes to joke with me. Thing is I am probably some sort of friendzone tier beta fuck that she can play with.
>>
>>29401797
I feel like I'm jn the same situation. Me and my oneitis have a lot in common and have very similar personalities and interests. We've made out before, played wither titties and sucked on them. But recently o tried hooking up with her again but she would not give me anything back. She just laid there motionless. Confused the hell outta me.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.