[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 >have had 3 gfs before >currently have a bf >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13
File: 1466273439224.png (277 KB, 540x765) Image search: [Google]
1466273439224.png
277 KB, 540x765
>18
>have had 3 gfs before
>currently have a bf
>have friends
>only social life is small work banter, occasional social outing (movies , birthday/celebration parties) and my weekly DnD night
>love art and actively try and improve at it
>2 weeks after graduatin highschool got a job as a HVAC Install Helper, this will of been my 4th job in my life
I don't want to brag, but im not a robot right? I have friends from here who i geinuiely like but sometimes i worry i make them feel bad about me not being a robot.
>>
File: 1435624608983.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1435624608983.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
kill yourself, queer
>>
File: 1462503005231.jpg (9 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
1462503005231.jpg
9 KB, 201x200
>>29401043
>hates gays
>/r9k/ lewd posts with other robots and loves traps
>>
>>29401025
You are about as far from a robot as humanly possible normalfag.
>>
>>29401025
youre not a robot, youre just a loser
>>
>>29401060
thats good to hear
But i like r9k so i will stay :3
i just always assumed i was a robot since i could relate to nogf feels
>>29401105
1. How am i a loser?
2. Whats the difference between a robot and a loser?
>>
>>29401025
How long have you been on hormones, anon?
>>
>>29401117
ive had testosterone going through me since i hit puberty, perhaps before that even. Not quite sure desu
>>
>>29401116
Robot:
>Kissless virgins sometimes neet and other times having shitty job

Loser:
>Not a virgin and likely has a stable job
>>
>>29401116
your social life is shit, you play DnD, you have a shitty job, and im guessing you aren't even good at art - what part of your life doesn't make you a loser?
at your age cool people are going to university, clubbing on weekends, have a much larger friend group, less lame hobbies, and more prospects.
>>
File: booby doodle..png (288 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
booby doodle..png
288 KB, 1280x1024
>>29401154
>Loser:
>>Not a virgin and likely has a stable job
So i still suck ass, but i conform to some social expectations?
I don't really consider myself a loser, im particularly worse than anyone else
And even if i did suck, saying "im a loser" isn't helping much
>>29401168
1. Playing DnD isn't really bad anon, its called having fun
2. While im not thrilled about my job, i do have to climb the ladder so i can eventually have a job i prefer better. Also a shitty job is mostly additutude and certain personality traits mingling with the job.
3. Well heres a drawing i made earlier , im not that great, but i have improved and wish to be come much, much better!
4. I don't really care what the "cool" peopel are doing. I thought that notion died after HS, or atleast after college. I like what i do and am more introverted so partying and clubbing aren't engaging to me.
>>
>>29401225
>don't really care what the "cool" peopel are doing. I thought that notion died after HS, or atleast after college. I like what i do and am more introverted so partying and clubbing aren't engaging to me.

cool, good for you, you are definitely a normie loser though. what is the point of this thread, again? to try to lord it over robots? because other normies lord it over you? because you are a loser.
>>
>>29401225
>anime
in the trash it goes

also
>I don't really consider myself a loser
lol
>>
>>29401300
i just wanted to ask a question. Why are you so harsh to being offended anon?
Also, i defended myself about not being a loser.
Can you properly say what i need to NOT be a loser?
>inb4 fucking 2000000000 women and clubbing 24/7
>>
testing 123%(% jsk
>>
File: Flowing Hair..png (369 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Flowing Hair..png
369 KB, 1280x1024
>>29401334
>anime
not really anon
Heres my first attempt at a painting, its god awuful, but kind of shows how im not really into animu
Also my blog if you want to see more and criticize more thoroughly (or shit on me , whatever floats your boad desu)
http://penciljester.tumblr.com/
>>29401359
What?
>>
>>29401338
an active social life, interests that don't include DnD, better job and better educational prospects.
I can even tell from your lame 'I'm an introvert so clubbing isn't appealing' that you are a loser.

and you may not like it, but people who aren't losers go to university, go to bars, go clubbing, sleep with each other etc.
>>
File: Something+something+flavortown.jpg (34 KB, 599x782) Image search: [Google]
Something+something+flavortown.jpg
34 KB, 599x782
>>29401338
>Seeks validation
>"I'm not a robot r-right?"
>Gets buttmad when honestly judged
>>
Describe your three gfs, what was your experience with them like?

And no, you're not a robot, don't worry.
>>
File: 1465294316486.jpg (33 KB, 601x625) Image search: [Google]
1465294316486.jpg
33 KB, 601x625
You're not a robot you're just a loser.

though I personally disagree with the term "robot" due to the amount of perversion its connotation has gone through, I can assured you you're just of the "le geek xD" variety

You play DnD, you posted Western etc

You have had relationships, but we all remember the "le geek" crews that roaved about acting unashamedly autistic and had relationships with other autists.

"robots" (outdated term) sat at lunch tables alone and did not attend clubs and such did not associate with le geekz

And you're getting into HVAC? Makes more than enough sense, seeing as when it comes to construction trades all the gen x are deadbeat divorcees and all the millenials are spergs.

Doesn't surprise me at all. You're just a loser. Your "robot" phase won't come until later in life when you're divorced/alcoholic like all the journeymen.
>>
Hows your bf, OP? Also, describe him, and your appearance
>>
File: its me anon.jpg (52 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
its me anon.jpg
52 KB, 519x519
>>29401409
>better interests that don't include dnd
Whats so bad about DnD? Its a cool way to have fun w/ your bros and allows you to be creative and solve problems as a team. I personally find it very engaging to come up with adventures for my bros!
>Better job and educational prospects
I eventually aim to be a service techinican, which has a pay cieling of 60-70k a year. And thats if i don't start my own business
>social life
You got me there, i do want to start a sketch club at my local library when i have more time to do so.
Also your idea of a "non loser" is very narrow. Is the Dali Lama a loser because he spends all his time in a temple mediating? What about the pope? I also doubt Steven Hawking was fucking girls 24/7
>>29401429
>me
>buttmad
your the one using the term "loser". Doesn't really facilitate good discussion.
>>29401482
They weren't stacies so im not a fucking chad or anything
>1
I was estatic to have her, i didn't care for her flaws. Fat emo chick who had tons of issues, eventually broke w/ me over FB for "reasons"
>2
NIce mixed girl who was chubby, smol, and had huge tits. Kind of a awkward voice and face though
we wanted a mutual break up after a week (HS amirite) But shes really nice and i may keep up w/ her after HS as friends, but i doubt it desu
>3
Huge mistake, fat tumblr esque chick who identified as Pansexual, didn't want to be noticed around her. I just wanted some vagina desu.
>>29401514
You seem reasonable
But honestly i don't like this idea that since im not super extroverted and fucking a new girl every night that im lesser than others. Not a good philosophy in my opinion
>>29401527
6'3" 280 pounds white guy. Pic of me
I used to be 315 and following the THERMODYNAMICS meme to loose weight
my bf is 6'1" and more slim. Little homely but honestly hes nice and cute to me. And he loves to top so im good lol.
>>
Don't listen to the people calling you a loser, OP, you're fine, most of these people are doing pretty awfully and just want to make others miserable. You're not Chad but you're pretty good.
>>
>>29401607
So your 6'3 and 280? Do you lift? Or are you just fat?
>>
>>29401056
>loves traps
that fuckin bull shit thats the
>>>/lgbt/
fag trying to make /r9k/ gay
it's sickening
>>
>>29401677
Thank you :3
If alot of robots thinks being super extroverted an fucking new women every weekend is the epitome of being a person, then thats they're real short coming. Shit, being a virgin doesn't have to be a big deal if you dont make it. Say you dont' like it , or become a priest.
I don't want to sound like some ass though, i can get how hard it can be, but this self defeating rutt is doing nothing for you.
>>29401682
Fat ass :p
i did take weightlifting in school. Made some gains but still baby
Bench 145
Squat 265
Deadlift 325
>>29401685
Anon i really doubt that. There are some legitimate faggotry on here.
I doubt the LGBT board has any gains from getting more robots gay.
>>
>>29401607
I'm going to stop replying because I feel bad picking on a loser 18 year old. There is nothing wrong with you, but I'm telling you like it is. You asked a question and got an answer. You're not a robot, but you are a loser, deal with that how you like.
>>
>>29401743
>Fat ass :p
I want to see, senpai.
>>
>>29401677
He is a fucking loser though. He's a failed normie, a loser.

He's an ugly extrovert with geeky interests, just a loser.
>>
Why are you autists replying to this queer?

Ignore normalfag (in this case a horribly failed normalfag) posts and let it fall down till it 404's.
>>
>>29401782
someone sounds jealous desu senpai
>>
>>29401749
If you define lose as non chad sure i guess
But that still raises the question, would you consider the Dali Lama a loser?
I think of a loser as somone who admits defeat and gives up.
>>29401760
1. Im fat, don't have a big butt, my butt is very margianlly undersized desu. But at certain angles it can look kinda fat i guess
2. My bf wouldn't be okay with that sorry UwU
>>29401782
>ugly
Okay ill give you that
>extrovert
nope, introvert, i hate clubs and partying. Been to one, didn't like it.
>Geeky interests
i suppose, don't see how that is god awuful though.
Really chad plays vidya and probably once thought about going MLG. I don't think he would be automatically considered a loser.
>>
File: head - Copy.jpg (72 KB, 464x525) Image search: [Google]
head - Copy.jpg
72 KB, 464x525
>>29401389

sorry mate but that sucks ass

study proper anatomy (facial geometry or whatever the fuck you call it in english, the different zones and plates that create an anatomically correct face)

pic related, some basic shit I had to do in my first year studying graphic design. drew some lines with MS paint to show what I meant with facial geometry. sounds weird in english but whatever man i hope u get it
>>
>>29401832
>1. Im fat, don't have a big butt, my butt is very margianlly undersized desu. But at certain angles it can look kinda fat i guess
Oh okay, I misread your post, lol. Fuck how did I do that?

Also you don't have to post pics. I understand.
>>
>>29401025
Draw me a cute sporty tomboy cherryboy
>>
File: garbage.png (261 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
261 KB, 1000x1000
>>29401868
I understand im poor, between school and work i didn't have much time to study during school. But honestly i do have pieces that are much worse, so i did improve.
Do you have a blog anon? Skype? Do you consider yourself an artist? I would love to make an art friend :3
Irregardless i do appreciate the critique!
>>29401939
im not quite sure what you mean by that, but no. Sorry :/
Im not very good so yo be better off going to /b/ or something and getting better artists to do it.
>>
>>29401225
>I don't really care what the "cool" peopel are doing
>>29401338
>Can you properly say what i need to NOT be a loser?

Hmm, I'm sensing insecurity.
>>
>>29401999
i was trying to understand what anon meant by "loser"
It seems to be really narrow and only fits one lifestyle. Its dumb desu
>>
>>29401999
Quick follow-up; just get on with your shitty life, faggot.
>>
>>29402017
Just stop caring about what anons here think about your lifestyle. You got it pretty good right now imo. Almost everyone here is an unhappy insecure asshole.
>>
>>29401832
You've had multiple relationships and lack any shame and have no insecurity whatsoever. you made a shitty attention whore thread, posted your face send then went into detail about how your boyfriend fucks you in the ass.

Introverts don't do that shit, you massive failed normalfag.

just because you're not chad thundercock frat boy doesn't mean you're "introverted" introverts don't seek out DND clubs and drawing clubs because they're INTROVERTED.

you are just a loser failed normie, and while us robots haven't so much as had a girl fart in our direction were still cringing at your complete lack of self awareness and intelligence.
>>
>>29402103
>You've had multiple relationships and lack any shame and have no insecurity whatsoever. you made a shitty attention whore thread, posted your face send then went into detail about how your boyfriend fucks you in the ass.
>Introverts don't do that shit
You stupid asshole.
>just because you're not chad thundercock frat boy doesn't mean you're "introverted" introverts don't seek out DND clubs and drawing clubs because they're INTROVERTED.
Please adjust your world view.
>>
File: 1464958205096.png (17 KB, 259x224) Image search: [Google]
1464958205096.png
17 KB, 259x224
>>29402054
im fine w/ it desu
Im just trying to see if they're trolling, mad at me , or genuinely think that i need to be covered in vagina and have conventional interests in order to be "successful"
>>29402103
An introvert can enjoy small gatherings with close friends, re-read the definition. But i can agree w/ you halfway, perhaps im not 100% introverted?
Also i do have insecurities, i think everyone does eventually. If not, they're either lieing or delusional.
>>
>>29402142
please adjust a bullet into a gun and shoot yourself you fat fuck. you QUEER. you fucking HOMO.
>>
File: facee.gif (11 KB, 934x869) Image search: [Google]
facee.gif
11 KB, 934x869
>>29401967

fuck yeah faam im an artist, 3rd year in graphic deisngn, doing some real shit.

and man I know u feel happy doing your style or whatever the fuck but really just get the foundations done. look at this sketch I did with basic plates, if u just made them rounder and moved shit around you could create ANY face in the world (with more nuances even make it recognisable).

and like i said learn the proper zones/plates/what goes under/what goes in.
>>
>>29402189
i go on /ic/ alot so i do know about the foundations
And your right that i need to study them more, but art is a very difficult thing and takes time. I kinda have a "style" but its poor and undevloped.
Also doing fundamentals and stylized work aren't always mutually exclusive. You could try drawing muscular animu dudes w/ proper anatomy, or putting cartoony guys in proper perspective.
>>29402183
Wasn't me anon
Also nice homophobia lol
>>
>>29402183
Calm down dude, I might actually stop giving you (You)'s if you don't fix that attitude of yours.
>>
>>29402248

>I kinda have a "style" but its poor and undevloped.

FUCK styles. first get the foundations PROPER (pay a professional, you're only wasting time if ur learning it yourself).

once you have that, use your personal beliefs and philosophy to develop a certain style whatever that may be. NEVER go with style first. that leads to the same shit every time. 5 years of deviantart level bullshit. if u want to make yourself something in thie market (thats the only thing that matters literally, your worth as an artist matters how much your shit sells for, whateve thtat may be)

my style is fluidity and vibrational humor or some shit. sounds bizzare in english. basically just squiggly lines but with proper anatomy so it looks professional and not like some wahck job did it.

but im a graphic designers so I thats a bit different. I work with shapes, not with styles.
>>
>>29402251

Let's be honest. You'll never stop giving him {you)s. They're like digital STDs, just so fucking FUN to pass around.
>>
>>29402400
>FUCK styles. first get the foundations PROPER (pay a professional, you're only wasting time if ur learning it yourself).
I dont' know many artists who sat down, grinded life studies for 10 years before ever drawing something that slightly deviates
> if u want to make yourself something in thie market (thats the only thing that matters literally, your worth as an artist matters how much your shit sells for, whateve thtat may be)
I completely disagree with that. I know you may not like to hear this, but art doesn't always have this 100% objective truth
also
>proper anantomy
theres more to fundamentals than anatomy. But it is important
Can you post more work?
>>
>>29402471

well shit lol picasso did just that. and you dont have to do it for 10 years. just invest 200 hours in it. thats like a few years.

and unfortunately mate in todays world, where everything is a consumable product (or value) art that sells is good art. that and art that gives an impact to the world - but that shit also sells. right now you're at deviantart level art, dont stay there too long. or just accept that it will always just be a hobby.

yeah let me find some of my shit hold on
>>
>>29402610
>well shit lol picasso did just that. and you dont have to do it for 10 years. just invest 200 hours in it. thats like a few years.
Fair enough
But tons of artists i know did life studies and stylized drawings
>>
Hey OP, do you have Steam? I could add you if you'd like, you seem pretty cool
>>
File: krt.png (603 KB, 773x442) Image search: [Google]
krt.png
603 KB, 773x442
>>29402643

yeah man just dont be another deviantart anime whatever style guy
>>
>>29402777
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatdanknigga/
dont play much vidya so i only go on to talk to some friends. Hope your nice though :3
>>29402829
>yeah man just dont be another deviantart anime whatever style guy
okay, i know what you mean though
I know a guy who has very flat, symbolly animu drawings. He needs that loomis in his life
I tried the "grind de fundementals" meme for 2 years and whiel i did improve, it was hell. Now i do do life drawings, but i also try to have more fun with art and enjoy myself more. I still do studies, but im not trying to have this race mentality, it doesn't work for me.
Also nice graphic work!
>>
>>29401116
>has had 3 hrs and a big currently
>relates to no gf feels

Fuck outta here
>>
>>29402916
ive felt lonely before, and i did have no gf feel before all that.
But your right to an extent.
>>
>>29402142
He's right. An introvert wouldn't play dnd with friends or join a drawing club. An introvert would rather draw alone and play games solo
>>
>>29402937
Every human being has felt lonely. It doesn't mean you're a robot tho. Let's put it this way: Adam Lanza was a robot. No life prospects, inability to socialize, no friends, hated sunlight, stopped leaving room, would do nothing but play video games and obsess over murderers, killed kiddies because bitter at his shitty life. That's the path of a robot. You might not have the best life, but you have something going for you. Make the most of it. It doesn't matter what these losers think. Really, just leave and never come back. You'll be better for it.
>>
>>29403094
Thank you anon
While the bitter robots dont' have a chance, i think you do!
Even if you stay a robot, be a sucessful robot! Find a passion in something and throw yourself at it!
Thank you for being pleasant. :3
>>
OP literally came here to ask people what he is in life dude your asking other people if your a robot or not
You can decide that by yourself Op don't let other people's opinions decide what you are as a person you fucking loser
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.