[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch this video....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: youtu.be-JUfOK-HGYX8.jpg (67 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-JUfOK-HGYX8.jpg
67 KB, 854x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUfOK-HGYX8

She cheats on him, then her boyfriend cheats on her and she plays the victim.
Are all women like this?
>>
We're not your friends, anon. Get some real friends to discuss this with.
>>
i was very drunk

"turning up" (?)
"ya bad bitches"

WOW FUCK THIS HO
>>
>>29400771
>Are all women like this?
100% of them
>>29400839
STFU other anon, I'm anon's friend. We talk all the time.
>>
>>29400839
Would you prefer this board have no discussion and is simply a great YLYL board xD???? >>>>//b/
>>
>>29400771

Yes anon.

This one woman on youtube represents all women in the world of every culture. You're right.
>>
>>29400883
Hey friendo
>>
>>29400771

>Zack

That name screams Chad.
>>
>>29400913
Whiteknights came early this time.
No, the "fembots" you're orbiting won't automatically fuck you because you defended their honor.
>>
>>29400940
Confirmed. Every single Zack I've met was a Chad.
>>
>>29400956
How is pointing out that women are different "whiteknighting"?
>>
File: 6453333.png (11 KB, 619x88) Image search: [Google]
6453333.png
11 KB, 619x88
>>29400956
>Whiteknights came early this time.
ding ding ding ding we have a winner.
They're everywhere!
>>
>>29400989
Where's your lance sir fagalot?
>>
>>29400995
All I said was that one woman doesn't represent everyone.

Would it be fair to say that all Men are pathetic virgin betas like on /r9k/? Of course not
>>
>>29401119
OP here. I should of worded it differently, of course not all women are this delusional.
>>
>dude has a hot gf
>still cheats on her

I honestly can't... I know this bitch would swipe left without much effort on Tinder when she saw me... This dude muh diks his way through life like it's a change of underwear.

How can such a lifestyle not result in a totally different person...
>>
>>29400771
she never had a boyfriend named zach. she obviously made up a whole story for attention, free views, and jewtube money
>>
>>29401204
She's really not that attractive

Do you not have any standards?
>>
>>29400956
Anon you shouldn't drink and post at the same time,you can't even read correctly at this point.
>>
>>29400771

And we're supposed to be the autists who can't read signs... Women all seem completely oblivious when a dude is playing them.

>let me drive you home, you're really nice

How can you NOT read that as an obvious sign of interest? I'm a fucking sperg and even I can see this as a huge indicator of interest.
They seem to be completely unaware of this shit. It's rather staggering how their mind is completely turned off when they themselves are sexually turned off. Unless it's Chad, they can't read the person's intentions for shit.
>>
>>29401314
>Women all seem completely oblivious when a dude is playing them

This is one woman

>They
>they themselves
>they

Why are you referring to a single woman in a youtube video who probably made this for attention and (you)tube (YOU)'s in plural form?
>>
File: kskjdfapepe.jpg (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kskjdfapepe.jpg
5 KB, 300x300
>>29401255
fuck off my fucking board !!!!!
>>
I can't believe people watch this ugly turkey necked looking bitch.

Disregard everything she says.
>>
>>29400771
Serves you people right for still dating. When will you learn?
>>
>>29401348
Sorry is your echochamber getting disrupted?
>>
>>29400771

>he cheated on me

Uhm, no you cheated on him you drunk whore.
>>
>>29400771

Honestly, women are fucking easy when drunk.

It's rather amazing, but I've seen it so many times working at a bar that it doesn't even surprise me.
Give women booze and I assure you they'll fuck anything.

In vino veritas.
>>
cuckold becomes alpha

absolutely beautiful, lads.
>>
>>29400771
>watching a shallow roastie blogpost about her degenerate life

For what reason, Anon? How did you even find this channel?

pleaseleave
>>
>>29400771

Why do American women do all these weird "bitch u aint" negress hand gestures?
>>
Well, at least she admits she CHEATED and didn't say she was RAPED, cuz you know, all women who are drunk and have sex are raped.

That's at least something....
>>
>>29401538
because black culture is youth culture is mainstream culture.

t. american
>>
>>29401265
This is a shitty retort because you don't really know anything about the person you're replying to.
>>
Yes all women are like this.
>>
Zach sounds pretty based.

If he just dumped her it wouldn't have the same effect. He showed how disrespected he felt. I bet the girl he fucked was actually hotter.
>>
All women will leave a man if they ever get attention from a better man. This is universal, and applies to every single woman.

This can either be in the form of breaking up or just outright cheating. No woman is exempt from this, ever. They WILL LEAVE if the new man is attractive to them.

Of course, this also applies to men, but there is still a population of men that still stay with the initial woman.
>>
>>29400771

Yes. Women can not be "wrong" anon, they don't appear to have the ability to understand this at all. Even dogs display being wrong of feeling guilt or shame. Not female humans though.

>>29400839

Oh now, someone made a thread that's not about boy pussy! How inconvienent for you!

>>29400913

That argument only applies to individuals who actually give a shit about being individuals. Women just don't. They copy off each other out of weakness and laziness and insecurity and they'll just keep doing whatever works for Stacy, whatever gets them positive attention and approval.

Since they won't think for themselves, I have no problem letting one dumb girl represent all dumb girls, because all dumb girls are going to nod their head in agreement with her.
>>
>>29401763
>All women will leave a man if they ever get attention from a better man. This is universal, and applies to every single woman

Do Men do the same thing?

Will Men leave a woman if they get attention from a better woman?
>>
>>29400989

Because they aren't different anon. Most of this places experience with women in general is negative.
>>
>>29401803

Only men know how to love, so no they won't.
>>
>>29401803
Read the rest of the post.
>>
>>29401828
>Because they aren't different anon

Are men different?
>>
File: neutral.jpg (103 KB, 597x720) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
103 KB, 597x720
>>29400771
>she cheats on him
>"lol woops i wuz drunk, i wuz stressed and shit haha, just forgive me please"
>he just shrugs it off
>he cheats on her
>"aw hell nah nigga! you ain't cheatin' on me" as she throws him out
fucking hell, her attitude and the way she speaks doesn't help it either.
I'm not surprised.
How did it come to this though?
>>
>>29401849

Yeah, we go to great lengths to make sure we're little special snowflakes because unlike women we have to compete for things so we end up acting more like individuals, for the most part, out of necessity and competition to stand out among other males, in love and in life.

If a girl dies her hair blue and Chad wants to fuck her, >>29401763 like Anon said, she leave her partner for the Chad and every single girl will die her hair blue and say she's not like the other girls.
>>
File: 1438529602030.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1438529602030.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>29400771
By watching twenty seconds of this stupid-ass cuntflap video, my IQ deteriorated so hard, I could feel it in my scrotum. I am already stupid enough, why the hell I clicked on that shit.
>>
>>29402519

HAHA LOSER
SHE IS LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST WHILE YOU DIE IN SOLITUDE
I HOPE YOU DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE HAHAHA
THE WORLD IS HAVING SUCH FUN AND EVERYONE HAS SEX SEX SEX AND DUDE WEED LOL
>>
>>29400771
>>29402519

How/why the fuck are there so many women on Youtube now with these really clean, nice looking video/graphic set up? They're not all technical geniuses and it' obvious a lot of these girls are doing it for money because they even say so. It's so pathetic, if women see an opportunity to sit on their ass and contribute nothing but their own existence and get money for it they will.

I'm thinking their is a secret army of orbiters out there who edit/help make these videos for these dumb sluts.
>>
>>29402873

Probably they all have a beta doing it for them.
I know this make up 'artist' chick who asks these thirsty losers to develop her website, help her set-up, pick the right camera and give all sorts of other technical tips.
They even edit the video's for her.
All done for no money at all. These boys just love helping a girl out.
>>
>>29402519
hahahahaah top kek
>>
>>29401348
quite possibly, the total amalgamation of everything i find hideous about a specific type of woman that she happens to be completely.

I'm holding out for others that represent what i hate more but right now, she's it.
>>
>>29401204
Did you even watch the video?

And she's not even that attractive her personality fucking ruins her appearence
>>
Please stop forming opinions about girls/women through the internet and go outside and actually talk to them
>>
>>29400839
im not sure you understand the purpose of this board.
>>
>>29402662
Man I know this website is for autistic losers but even you can't fit in here
>>
>>29403008
>your observations are invalid if they aren't witnessed off the internet
M8, these opinions are MORE valid because of how the internet allows you to interact with others globally, not just in your own area.
>>
>>29403008
>Please stop forming opinions about girls/women through the internet and go outside and actually talk to them

What board or website do you think you're on?

These are omega-tier losers who take memes from 4chan for real
>>
>>29402913

Yeah not once is this ever mentioned, she takes full 100% credit and money for the whole thing.
>>
>>29400771
are you actually that stupid since you didn't get it let me explain okay so listen kenzi was drunk out of her mind only because she missed Zach when your drunk you don't kow what your doing so she slept with him but at least she had the courage to call Zach and tell I'm everything that happened and he just straight up banged another girl without being drunk so he knew what he was doing was very wrong and also he knew what time she was going to be home so yeah that's why people are feeling bad for kenzi so maybe you shouldn't call people dumb when your not so smart yourself ASSHOLE next time you should think before you say anything because you clearly don't know what the hell your talking about so SMD
>>
>>29403201
>It's an /r9k/ NEET virgin baiting other /r9k/ NEET virgins episode

Oh boy, this iwll get like 5 butthurt replies
>>
>>29400771
There is so much "fucking"...
>>
>>29403224
>being ironic is now baiting
>>
>>29403243
It's hard to tell what's irony on the internet
>>
>>29403243
>>29403201
this is actually real post by human female from youtube comments
girls actually think and act like this
>>
>>29403395
Probably what an /r9k/ NEET wrote.

You faggots are so messed up I could definitely imagine you having a youtube account as a fake girl and making retarded posts to b8 other virgins
>>
>>29400771

women don't play fair

they're like the faggot kid in airsoft games who never calls hits, and then accuse you of not calling yours
>>
>>29400995
Lmao these guys are funny
>>
>>29403201
>>29403224
>>29403308
>>29403395

I'm just going to reply to this comment as if it's genuine to say that there is NEVER ANY EXCUSE TO CHEAT. EVER.

If you take that attitude you apply it you'll realize how much cheaters, women especially, just make excuses for themselves that don't apply to anyone else but themselves in the moment. Take the attitude that it's never okay and you'll numb the part of your brain that tries to rationalize it and notice how others rationalize it too.

Most of the time the cheater just wants both contradictory things. They're the person who wants a paycheck but wants to skip work too. They want to fuck the next good looking person but they don't want to lose the benefits they get from the other good looking person they're currently with. So they make up a convenient excuse to have both.
>>
>>29403860

This is an accurate post.
>>
>>29400771
why would i ever care about this Stacy whore?
plz take your shitposting to /b/
>>
>>29404002

Glad someone else gets that. I'll have to say it to myself one day too if I ever get a gf. If I want to be someone else I either have to ignore that or leave the current gf to be with them.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.