[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Send help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 100_2763-1.jpg (107 KB, 799x687) Image search: [Google]
100_2763-1.jpg
107 KB, 799x687
>tfw 21, almost 22 but still
>think I'm starting to go bald via early diffuse thinning
>honestly would not have noticed without the boards (thanks fellow robros, you're lifesavers)
>looking up preventative measures to take before the hairs start falling out in bunches
>have heard of rogaine like everyone else, but then find out about finasteride
>read up a bit on it
>side effects are ED, gyno and little to no libido

I still want to someday get a gf even if it's almost impossible so like what do I do? Do I pray that I don't get the side effects and take it? Or pray that I'm imagining the balding? Honestly, I think I should take it and if the stars align somehow I'll just take some viagara.

Robots who are balding young what are your opinions? Truly we are not meant for this world.
>>
There's no stopping genetics m8

Start lifting and shave your head and join the bald brotherhood.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 882x1009) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 882x1009
>>29401046
But I'm 5'4" so I would look silly. I'd rather just try my luck, it's only 1% of people they say r-right?
>>
stop reading about side effects you stupid double nigger

you will most likely never experience them
>>
My hair's been thinning since I was 22 (I'm 24 now). For the longest time I thought I was the first person in my family to be losing it, but yesterday I saw a picture of my maternal grandpa (who died in his 40s when my mother was a kid), and he had a noticeably receded hairline. The picture was him in his early 20s, and according to my mom it didn't get any worse after that. I wonder how fucked I am.

>>29401046

Like OP, I'm short (5'7), and I can't lift due to a medical condition. I can at least grow a decent beard, though.
>>
>>29401172
>you will most likely never experience them

That's what my family said about balding since the only one with hair loss is my great uncle. Clearly I don't have good enough luck to count on that hope.
>>
>dad is bald
>both grandads are bald
>mom's hair is not very strong
i never had hope to begin with
20 years old and will probably have to shave by the end of the year
>>
You guys are overly concerned with your hair, the more you concern yourself about it, the more women notice the insecurity.

>I still want to someday get a gf even if it's almost impossible so like what do I do?
seriously nigga ? You think people with shaved/bald heads NEVER get gfs or wives ?
Chances are there is something much more important than hair stopping you from getting a gf
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.