[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf to talk about your favorite TV shows with Why even live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bruce.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>tfw no gf to talk about your favorite TV shows with

Why even live
>>
File: 1419430559472.gif (486 KB, 253x190) Image search: [Google]
1419430559472.gif
486 KB, 253x190
>tfw no friends to talk to
>just spend my time posting on /r9k/

Why even live :(
>>
>>29400857
u can talk to me?
>>
>>29400879
Why would you want to talk to me
>>
>>29400958
cause u deserve it.
where u from?
>>
>>29400996
I live in the us, what about you?
>>
>>29401068
same. how old are u
>>
>watch TV shows at the same time as a girl who I talk to online
>it ends badly
>whenever I see/think of one of the shows we watched, I feel an emptiness in the pit of my stomach
>>
>>29401097
I'm 20
>>29401123
Is the show still going on? Was it a good show?
>>
>>29401163
cool. what are ur hobbies
>>
>>29401163
There were multiple shows. The three that stand out are Parks and Recreation, which we had both seen before meeting each other, and which she was very, very deeply into, Once Upon a Time, which was something I only really got into because she liked it, and iZombie, which was just something we tried out that ended up being pretty decent.

Parks and Rec is over, I think Once Upon a Time is still going, and I know iZombie is. Part of me would like to watch the new episodes of iZombie, but I don't know if that would be a good idea for me.
>>
>>29401188
I'm learning to code python right now, but I do a little photography and listen to music. What about you?
>>
>>29401216
listen to music. jpop. browse 4chan. listen to trance, watch makeup videos of women online. im not gay.
>>
Yeah, that's what I want a GF, to spend time sperging about shitty canned TV shows that no one will remember a month after they've ended.

Go to a fucking message board if you want to discuss TV shows.
>>
>>29401205
I never really got into those but I'm sorry anon :(
>>29401237
Nice nice, what's so appealing about the makeup vids?
>>
>tfw no Sofi gf
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.