[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to stop being manipulated by everyone ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: segpa.png (1 MB, 1633x959) Image search: [Google]
segpa.png
1 MB, 1633x959
everytime one of my friend tell me to do something i don't like i say no and they begin to argue like
>u know it will be nice pls anon
>u never want to do interesting things when i suggest
>it's so easy for you, u know i can't becaus *shitty excuse*

and after a little time i finish to say ok and they take advantage of me, i hate it please help
>>
Stop manipulating yourself first.
>>
>>29400644
what you mean by this ?
>>
>>29400696
For others to successfully manipulate you, you have to manipulate yourself into trusting them initially or trusting them again after they've lied. You've adapted a personality made for being manipulated, probably to cope with something in your environment (like your shit friends.)
>>
>>29400611
i have the same problem and i'm 25. but they get me with the same trick they got me with when i was younger. i know it's stupid but i can't help it when they say things like:

> don't be soft
> don't be gay man
> come on, don't be such a faggot
> are you really this much of a pussy?

they make me mix all sorts of drugs and alcohol and get really fucked up until i pass out or just to make me entertain them saying weird autistic shit while i'm messed up on whatever they gave me. i hate it, but i don't have anyone else so i always go back to them.

i wish my mom hadn't driven me out of home, then none of this would have happened. i know i wasn't getting anywhere in life just sleeping all day and playing on the computer... but her attempt to make me "grow up" has really made things worse for me.

i know i'm to blame. but i just wish i could go back to the way things were. i feel like i'm in high school again with these guys. i know it's sad and pathetic to be like this at 25, but for some reason i can't stand it when people egg me on like this and i always cave in like "fine, fuck it, it's no big deal. see?"
>>
>>29400772
i'm 22 and i'm afraid i'm on my way to become like you
i think the only solution is to dump them all but it's definitive and kinda hard to do that and to stay alone after this
>>
>>29400746
I never trust them. I don't say yes because I trust them but because they force me to with their boldness
>>
>>29400611
Who is this guy you posted?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.