[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: used_goods.jpg (256 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
256 KB, 960x1280
How do I accept that my girlfriend had a "wild past"?

I know a few details from my friends who say they face fucked her, came on her face, rubbed their dick on her face, and came in her ass.

But I just find it so hard to fully be okay with it. How do I stop being a sexist?
>>
>>29400599
you do the same obviously
>>
>>29400599
Realise that everyone's lives are literally worth nothing in the grand scheme of things. Nothing we do matterss. You're on a tiny planet floating in space that shouldn't really exist, and you're worrying about a girl who got face fucked because she didn't reject her own animal instincts that evolution has spent 100,000's of years developing.

Get over it.
>>
You are a fucking cuckold dating a used cum rag, hahahahah
>>
>>29400599
I'm honestly 100% OK with this. It's not a problem BY itself. It's not gross. It's pretty hot.

But if she's only wild with them, and never with you, the relationship probably has a problem (no matter how she tries to justify it). She probably doesn't respect you very much and isn't very turned on when you have sex. Just seems to be the way their brains work.
>>
>>29400599
the fact that you and other people know about her sex life disqualifies her as GF material.
move on op
>>
>>29400599
Facefuck her and cum on her face.
>>
>>29400599

Would you jack off with another man's jizz rag?

Because if you fuck a woman your friends have fucked, that's basically what you're doing.

You might as well just go over to your friends' house and pull their crusty, wadded-up towel out from under their bed, and start stroking your dick with it.
>>
I would honestly break up at the second I got to know this stuff.

Absolutely disgusting degenerate whore.

And you are a lvl. 99 Cuckold
>>
Everyone is going to call you a cuck but seriously OP, there isn't much you can do.

Does she do that kind of thing with you? If not then that is actually a sign that things aren't going well. If you do do that kind of stuff then there's not much of a problem if you're alright with it.
>>
Chad here OP, Assuming she does the same (or more) with you then it's fine, otherwise drop her
>>
>>29400599

So you're the last one she got passed around to? That sucks buddy, just pump and dump. Try to find one your buddies haven't porked already.
>>
>>29400599
that is fucking disgusting and i would never make a girl with a "wild past" my girlfriend you fucking cuck
>>
File: le old man shrug.jpg (71 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
le old man shrug.jpg
71 KB, 384x313
>>29400599
>How do I accept that my girlfriend had a "wild past"?
You don't.
cuck memes aside, I honestly think it's not worth being with a girl that had a wild past. I mean, who knows if she is just using you for money or as an emotional sponge or whatever?
What if you're just going to be part of her wild past as she breaks up with you and moves on from you to being with someone else?
>>
>>29400599
I know this is bait but never date a slut.
Promiscuous behavior is literally not relationship material.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.