[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried making a thread on / fit / earlier about this but they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Tried making a thread on / fit / earlier about this but they didn't help out so great.

My parents and I never got along well so I moved out of the house pretty early, but in the past 5 years I've had the displeasure of seeing how my parents allowed my little sister into becoming a hamplanet neet. I'm 8 inches taller than her but she probably weighs twice as much as me and she has done absolutely nothing since she graduated high school.

My dumb ass parents allow her to do pretty much anything and don't give a fuck about her health even though she now gets completely out of breath when walking up stairs. It fucking kills me seeing not only her but also my parents not give a shit about her condition and I feel like I'm the only person left that cares about her well being. So I'd like to ask former fatties to tell me what motivated them to start losing weight and what I can do to help her.
>>
>>29400587
Holy fuck, is that really your sister?
That's a true fembot if I ever saw one.
>>
>>29400587

nice and sweet.
definitely would date her.

>>
>>29400791
Trust me when I say you definitely don't want to date her
>>
Is that her?

Origineel commentin
>>
>>29400587
I didn't care until I perceived it was necessary for me to enlist to have a guaranteed shot at a good career.

If your sister is provided for, there can be no necessity. So you should relax and let her be a titanic blob of guts. She's young and it doesn't matter yet.
>>
>>29400934

why?

I have no problems in paying for her dinner
>>
could you at least tell me her kik/skype/fb?
>>
>>29400587

why do you have a pic of her (un)dressed like that ?
>>
>>29401012
>She's young and it doesn't matter yet.
it matters if it means your joints get worn out and you might develop diabetes

>>29401038
So funny
>>
>>29400635
>>29400944
>>29401346

Love how OP ignored all of the comments asking if pic related was his sister. Stupid fucking faggot.
>>
I'd be her bf then encourage her to gain more weight and buy her constant fast food. Then when she's bed ridden, immoble, and full of health problems I'd dump her.
>>
>>29400587
Is that her? 8/10 would fuck.
>>
>>29401373

nigger detected, confirmed and certified

>>29401408

wait for your turn, newfag
>>
File: JUST MARRIED.jpg (191 KB, 791x757) Image search: [Google]
JUST MARRIED.jpg
191 KB, 791x757
>>29400587

more pics of her, please.
her name?
I can't just name this new folder "23 y.o. NEET girl"
>>
>>29401433
>OP being butt blasted on r9k

Kek
>>
>>29401433
Whoa. Edgy teenager has entered the thread and he isn't fucking around, guys.
Watch out. He'll call you a newfag even though he's one.
>>
>>29401367
Nah. Diabeetus is only a realistic risk if your family is prone to autoimmune diseases or she literally eats bags of sugar.

Bones are living structures and are more resilient than you think.

Really just relax. If she's still a hambeast at 30, then you intervene. I expect she'll have taken the initiative before then.
>>
Former fattie here. Was 300lbs roughly from middle school to HS, and still a considerable 270 on a 5'8 frame well into my janitor job. All the walking did me a great deal, but I still shoved whatever into my fucking face, not thinking about the consequences. Sometimes, it is exactly those consequences that are needed in order to get shaken up enough to do something about it.

I ended up with Type 1 diabetes at age 20, even though I walked a good ten miles a day on average. Went about two months untreated, and was a hungry, hungry skeleton by the time I ended up in the hospital for almost two weeks until my shit was back under control. Went from 260strongfat mode to 140-ish skeleton(with a sixpack, which was weird for me to actually see) weakling before I began to eat healthier instead of shoveling fast food and chugging down cheap cola like i'd been doing all my life up until that point(it only got worse when I had more money than I knew what to do with, so food was an easy way to blow through it, treating myself and my parents to whatever I felt like because I grew up poor and stuff like pizza/fast food was a bi-annual luxury at best.)

It sucks it has to get that bad before someone does something about it, but that's probably the type of wakeup call your sister is going to need. That, or a foot amputation or two. Sorry senpai, you might have to watch those consequences from the sidelines.
>>
>>29401756
I'm really happy for you anon that you've managed to make such a large change in your life, most people don't change and most of those that do quit when they're not even half as far as you. But do you think it was completely 100% impossible for someone from the outside to motivate you before it was "too late" or do you think that the right person could have helped you make the decision earlier?

Either way, congrats dude
>>
>>29401562
It's much more easier to get then you think it is
>>
>>29401408
>8/10
reaaaaaaaallly anon? Are you sure your standards aren't a bit on the high end?
>>
>>29403189
I just like fat girls.
>>
>>29403214
well. . . good for you I guess?

But why
>>
>>29403573
I just do, I have since I was a kid. I don't know why, I can't think of any specific event that might have caused it.
>>
>>29403862
oh okay, i was just curious
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.