[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from a trip to the UK and I'm marathoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Just got back from a trip to the UK and I'm marathoning Benefits Britain from channel 5 right now. Got some questions for you britfags:

1. How realistic is this show?
2. How do you live with yourself if you're like these fucks? If you're a wage slave, how do you live with the state of your country knowing you support these people?
3. Do you really think the Brexit will make a difference given the sad state of your own people?
>>
>NEETs don't exist outside of Britain
>>
>>29400484
These are a special breed.
>>
>>29400542
only because you don't see the ones from the other countries
>>
>1. How realistic is this show?

Well, those are actually real people on benefits? I don't really get what you mean? People like that are a small minority outside of really really shit areas

>2. How do you live with yourself if you're like these fucks?

I would say that being a NEET on autismbucks is slightly better than being the kind of whore who pumps out a child every year to claim more benefits for shoes

>If you're a wage slave, how do you live with the state of your country knowing you support these people?

There are awful people in every country, and far far far more money goes towards paying government pensions.

>3. Do you really think the Brexit will make a difference given the sad state of your own people?

It would certainly make differences, but I doubt many of them would affect people like this? At least not for quite a long time.
>>
>>29400320

They take the most extreme examples, but there's no denying we have an underclass of people that have never worked and don't intend to.

>2. How do you live with yourself if you're like these fucks? If you're a wage slave, how do you live with the state of your country knowing you support these people?

It doesn't keep me up at night. My own life has plenty of problems that need sorting.

>3. Do you really think the Brexit will make a difference given the sad state of your own people?

Leave or stay, these people will continue to behave like this.
>>
That show is form of subtle propaganda. It's made to make the UK hate the working class(now underclass).

The whole thing is a disgrace, from the camera work the editing its made to make the people on the show look as bad as possible. There are much greater drains on taxing resources than these poor people who live on a pittance, let me tell you.

Not very accurate at all. Most people on the benefits system fucking hate it and want a job. There is a lack of long term work for young people/unskilled workers in this country.

>2. How do you live with yourself if you're like these fucks? If you're a wage slave, how do you live with the state of your country knowing you support these people?

I work like a cunt and it doesn't bother me. I don't earn enough to pay any significant tax. If I did I still wouldn't care. It's the muslims and rich fucks that I hate.

3. Do you really think the Brexit will make a difference given the sad state of your own people?

It's probably inconsequential. You find poverty in all places in the world, the UK is no exception. It's just a lot more obvious here when you see it because class devide is very big here and its very hard to get out of being a poorfag.
>>
>>29400320
>It's extreme cases. Not the norm.
>Such is life. It's neither fair nor foul.
>I will be voting in the interest of the British people, to Leave. I don't care if it drives up the price of fucking tea or these muppets continue on as they have.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.