[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls use video games for attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
i have never met a girl who just plays games for fun it's always for attention i don't get it it just pisses me off that they all use video games to get horny losers to give them attention
>>
>tfw making decent pocket money from starting an Overwatch exclusive gaming channel

Entrepreneurship
>>
>>29400229
cough cough mei cosplayers too
>>
Because they're uninteresting and worthless
>>
>>29400229
Curious, did you buy the game purely to make money out of it or do you actually enjoy the game?
>>
my sister sucks at games, and is the most casual but she loves the death out of the video games she likes (Fire emblem, Pokemon, Smash, etc)
>>
>>29400197
>tfw fembot been playing subnautica all week
Maybe the only non attention whores just play single player games
>inb4 catch 22 of "now youre an attention whire for responding to ops question "
>>
>>29400447
as long as shes not using them to get things from low life normies then shes okay
>>
>>29400420
The fact you asked means you suspect i bought the games for motives other an to enjoy playing the game because of what i said in my previous post. You'd be 90% correct.

The game isn't a bore, but it's not so fun that i would continuing playing if the opportunity to make a quick buck wasn't there. The money is what drives me to play the game, if there's no money in it and I magically got the game for free i'd sell it to make $40. Won't even bother playing it once.
>>
>>29400479
Legit every girl i have seen on csgo owns a knife off somebody who wants to eat her ass and i have never met a girl who plays games solo
>>
>>29400523
buy a noose anon exploiting little kids and normies who just wanna fuck you for money
>>
>>29400549
>rose
Oregano
>>
File: image_2.jpg (83 KB, 453x684) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
83 KB, 453x684
>>29400353
Like this one anon?
>>29400523
>buying games to make money
You should be buying games because you enjoy them and want to play them no because "I can play this easy game with my tits out to make a couple bucks on twitch"
>>
>>29400633
yeah anon
>>
>>29400565
Well im definitely not stopping just because a nobody told me to.

One thing I've realised is how funny human motivation works. If you told me to take a course on video editing, i would not pay attempt out of boredom, but I've learnt so much while as i go with each new video
>>
>>29400633
>You should
Kek. No thanks.
>>
>>29400673
this is how you stop the normie
>>
>>29400549
I refuse to get handouts from guys on dota or csgo for this reason
>>
>>29401132
at least there someone who's decent out there well done anon
>>
>>29401132
>people actually cares about some useless dota 2 alternate skin customisations

Lol...

I just play the game
>>
>>29400197
Gamers are more desperate so the standards are lower, ie a less attractive girl can still get a shitload of money. Also, an attractive girl can literally become rich by these thirsty betas thanks to patreon, youtube, etc.
>>
Because they get triggered by there being a secret boy's club that they're not involved in and getting attention for. So that obviously had to change.
>>
>>29400197
i've met a few girls playing mmos that werent shit at the game. also seen fair share of girls that clearly want attention
>>
>>29400633
wew Jordan Capri got fat.

at least she got some tits out of the deal
>>
File: 1464227283824.jpg (120 KB, 392x495) Image search: [Google]
1464227283824.jpg
120 KB, 392x495
>tfw the people close to you hate video games

They are pretty much my favorite thing and I spent my entire life without having anyone to share that love with until I found /v/.
>>
>>29400197
Why do YOU use anime girls for attention? Cant make an interesting thread without eye candy bait? Fucking virgin I swear.
>>
>>29402178
anime girls are pure unlike thots who play video games
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.