[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't, I repeat, you CANNOT lift your bad physique away.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: 7gvaruA.jpg (153 KB, 793x432) Image search: [Google]
7gvaruA.jpg
153 KB, 793x432
You can't, I repeat, you CANNOT lift your bad physique away.
>>
>>29400150
shame about the hips doe
>>
I would be proud of having the body on the left. he's just very narrow is all.
>>
>>29400150
>not doing side latereals
>not doing back shoulder lifts
>not doing wide back pull ups

it is like you don't even want to lift
>>
>>29400150
I don't know, with future advances in medical technology we might be able to narrow the human kite there's shoulders.
>>
>>29400150

The pic on the right must be shopped.
>>
>>29400150
He still looks a lot better than if he didn't lift.
>>
>>29400150
That's not bad physique you 'tard, that's bad posture + too much 'roids.
>>
Lifting correctly and playing sports as a kid is how you eventually become the guy on the right...but "genetics" is your excuse for everything losers lol
>>
left has to be shopped
>>
I've always had pretty wide shoulders but I'm a skelly and don't intend to change that
>>
>>29400795
I fucking wish
>Wish I was born a girl
>6'2" with broad as fuck shoulders
Face can be fixed but fuck even if I was """passable""" the broad shoulders would still make me look like an ugly mutant
>>
>>29400150
I lift, but i can't understand why a man would like to have pects like left dude
>>
>>29400188
/thread/
bloxlxoafafa
>>
File: QroqeFb.jpg (427 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
QroqeFb.jpg
427 KB, 2560x1920
>>29400150
The guy on the left looks like he stands in one spot and repeats the same strenuous task on one part of his body 1000 times

The guy on the right looks like he's constantly outside and giving his body a proper workout and his body has physically adapted accordingly

One is attractive because of evolutionary purposes. Muscles aren't attractive, being in prime physical condition is attractive. The only reason muscles are attractive are by association, basically like fake tits.

That aside, please stop enforcing the notion that something isn't worth achieving because it's easier for other people.
>>
The guy on the right is flexing and pushing his delts and chest front
>>
>>29402542

One was born with a smaller frame(ie narrow shoulders/chest.

the other was born with a wider frame.

That's all there is to it you fat idiot.
>>
File: numan the nu-male.jpg (108 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
numan the nu-male.jpg
108 KB, 338x507
>>29402708
Remember everyone, Numan the nu-male says: "Anyone doing better than me in life was clearly just willed into it and working hard to better yourself is pointless"
>>
>>29402786

>with hard work my bone structure CAN be wider!
>believe it!
>>
>>29402542
You clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>29402870
Someone with /fit/ knowledge tell me what the fuck is going on in that pic
That guy looks good
>>
>>29400150
if the left dude worked more on his delts and tris it woud work better
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (68 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
68 KB, 600x660
>>29402968
His chest is flat, mildly developed, which is nowhere near zyzz's.
His arms are pretty skinny, and his shoulders don't look impressive at all.
And above all, he doesn't have visible abs or muscle definition which would mean he has at least 15% body fat.

And he is trying to delude himself into thinking that he is at Zyzz's level. That's what funny.
>>
>>29402870
He looks good. That's what a healthy human body looks like.

Big bulbous muscles that bulge out in unnatural ways aren't attractive. You're just projecting America's dumb image of masculinity, the only people that think that's an ideal body type are other men.

Here's what the ideal male physique looks like according to women. Argue with statistics and a basic understanding of biology if you want to.
>>
>tfw when no lifting, climbing or any core workouts will hide the fact my hips are wide as fuck
At least my legs are huge so I just look like a caveman.
>>
>>29403089
who the fuck cares about women dude? why would you limit yourself for useless sacks of shit
>>
>>29403015
Does /fit/ actually think Zyzz is the pinnacle of attractiveness? You have to be joking, I thought that was a meme

He looks like some kind of ken doll meant to represent a gay twink, having zero bodyfat and look like tanned leather doesn't make you attractive. You people are horribly disillusioned if you think that is what women fantasize about
>>
>>29403089
I need to work on my core and upper arms more.
My shoulders and chest are tone and by forarms are massive, but I need to work on the round upper-arm muscle.
>>
>>29400150
I know my genetics suck ass for muscle building thanks for reminding me
>>
>>29403124
I don't. I want a healthy, well rounded physique.

Fortunately that's also what any woman over the age of 12 considers attractive.
>>
File: 1446525322893.png (157 KB, 370x388) Image search: [Google]
1446525322893.png
157 KB, 370x388
>>29403150

>upper arm muscle

What are deltoids?
>>
>>29401618
>and playing sports as a kid
Its true. Im aving trouble getting my shoulders wide because my bones never grew accordingly while being a scrawny kid.
>>
>>29403150
Take up rock climbing or swimming or something.

Your physique will automatically work itself out, otherwise you're just manually making certain parts of your body bigger.
>>
>>29403185
I was actually hoping someone would tell me the name of these, thanks.
>>
>>29403219
I think swimming will help. My only form of exercise is climbing actually, its the only reason my chest and shoulders are so big.
Im honestly surprised my delts arent keeping up. My abs are strong, I need to do more hanging/horizontal routes to get my abs better (I tend to prefer routes with a lot of crimping as opposed to the stamina heavy ones).
>>
>>29401618
Amen sister! Genetics are a social construct!!
>>
>>29402870

This shit is why I just don't bother with lifting and just stick to the exercise that I get from being active.

I know it's /fit/ being /fit/ but I know I would just fuck up my body and end up looking like >>29400150
>>
File: 845683788460.gif (459 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
845683788460.gif
459 KB, 500x500
>>29400150
>tfw mtf
>have physique of right
>take hormones
>just look like a super cute version of him with boobs

FUCKING JUST FUCK UP MY SHIT
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.