[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is showing your emotions really an attractive quality? I try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1444181171210.png (91 KB, 367x1500) Image search: [Google]
1444181171210.png
91 KB, 367x1500
Is showing your emotions really an attractive quality? I try to stay away from doing stuff like that to not appear beta.
>>
File: i hate my mom.jpg (17 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
i hate my mom.jpg
17 KB, 350x464
>>29400006
some people use it efectivly as a kind of romantic virtue signaling, ive seen some of them AND I HATE THEM.
well i keep mostly to my self aswell.
its dumb when people say that they want to talk about feelings, yet they never train at it. Making everyone as vapid.
>>
>>29400006
Beats me. I'm mostly emotionally shut down now, and the emotions I have are usually inadequate. Better keep them to myself. But I think THIS is a beta thing to do. Alphas don't have the same deep insecurities. They aren't ashamed of their emotions, they control them well, they are appropriate and people appreciate that. That's how I see it anyway.
>>
>>29400160
so pretty much just calibrate and keep them balanced
>>
There are times and times. Obviously you hide your emotions at first, when you just met her. You show weakness strategically at some points to distract her from your negative traits and when you do you can afford showing emotions.
Also if she says she likes you you can say you like her, it's ok to show affection if she's doing it too, just don't show more affection than her.
>>
>>29400006
Yeah, but only in the right times and places
You have to show that you're in control of them, not that they control you

When people hide their feelings other people either realize the person is hiding something (which can be either unsettling or intriguing depending on the context, but mostly the former), or they take that person at face value and assume that the person must be "boring"
>>
>>29400006
To an extent.
Sincerity is the goal, not overt emotional diarrhea. You shouldn't manufacture or stage responses.
>>
It's an EXTREMELY attractive quality, as long as you aren't too negative most of the time. Seriously you have no idea how hot expressiveness is to most people.
>>
>>29400350
>as long as you aren't too negative most of the time
Owhh... :(
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.