[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a mass school shooter doesnt sound so bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
After years of trying to fit in and failing.

Being a virgin throughout my teens and college life now.

I think its safe to say that after seeing so many people do better than me, experience things like parties and love from women, social activity and becoming better people with careers or more opportunities that I came to a realization that these people dont deserve to live.

Mainly on the grounds that it is unfair for them to. Why should thousands of us cry on r9k when we could be murdering the people we resent.

What kind of morality does it take for one to cry and be so insecure about themselves but not hurt and harm those who do better that blatantly show it off to you.

I may be losing it but elliot rodger was my hero and i feel sooner or later i may end up like him.
>>
File: Are you joking Pepe.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
Are you joking Pepe.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
Quit being a beta faggot. Instead of killing others, kill yourself
>>
every time some loonie loner steps up and guns down some normies it just makes the rest of the world shun the weird, quiet guys a bit more. If you wanna do us all a favor, don't do it.
>>
>>29399979
Yeah you'd like that right? Youre no better than me. So what the fuck do you think you just accomplished.

>stop being beta
Do you know where you are?
>>
Youd just end up killing more robots. Not everyone walking around is a normie chad or stacy
>>
>tfw you look like that black guy
JUST
>>
>>29399920

Why shoot up schools when you can go after rich people? Target higher ups of corporations or shoot up rich neighborhoods if you want to hurt someone.
>>
Write a manifesto. Make normalfags know why you did it
>>
>>29399920
>I came to a realization that these people dont deserve to live.
So basically,
>How dare they live better lives than I
>How dare they make different decisions that made them more successful than I
>How dare they live a life that I am so envious of that I will kill anyone who even has anything like it
There's a reason biblical scholars preached against envy and even labeled it as a deadly sin

>What kind of morality does it take for one to cry and be so insecure about themselves but not hurt and harm those who do better that blatantly show it off to you.
There's others that boast purposefully and others whom keep it to themselves.
If I were to drive an expensive car but not tell anyone am I showing it off? Obviously you'll see me with it frequently as I will want to drive it. Truth is, there is no morality to it as there is nothing to analyze, however to kill someone for living a life separate than yours doesn't seem fair, nor nearly as moral.
>>
>>29399920
Don't do that, you might accidentally kill a user of this site or even a robot.
>>
File: 1465629142265.jpg (49 KB, 550x266) Image search: [Google]
1465629142265.jpg
49 KB, 550x266
>>29400828
>tfw you look worse than him.
>>
If you're cute, I'll write about you on my crime blog <3
>>
I hope the FBI locks you the fuck up. You mass shooters need to fuck off.
>>
>>29400904
>implying the normals would listen and not make up their own reasons why it happened.

>mfw there's still people who think Columbine happened because of bullying
>>
>>29401219
>>29400761
We have a safe word, summerfags
>>29401349
>>29399979
>>29400030
Fuck off to whatever subread it you came from
>>
>>29401628
Turn off your trip before you make fun of others for browsing reddit.
>>
I'm not going to kill anyone but I've been boxing for 5 years, going to pick up some grappling soon. My thing is i'm just going to go out slightly drunk and just fuck guys up for the fun of it. I want to just go out and let some steam off and just bitch slap anyone with an attractive gf that's out. I'm a decent sized guy too. I've dropped niggers from the hood in sparring your typical white kid i would fold with a jab. People are going to have to feel my pain.
>>
File: giphy.gif (108 KB, 540x301) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
108 KB, 540x301
>>29399920
Is this you?

If it is I think I remember you posting a while back asking for advice. You have a shirt that says fuck you with a middle finger graphic if I remember correctly. Anyway if it is by any chance you just know that I think youre pretty cool and glad to see that youre still around
>>
>>29401645
I just use it to track my posts. If I'm that much of a pain you can easily filter me. I post as an anon 90% of the time tbbh
>>
File: mgtow vs r9k uprising.png (1 MB, 1802x1010) Image search: [Google]
mgtow vs r9k uprising.png
1 MB, 1802x1010
>>29399920
Post this all day every day, my friend, lets take the board back, or kill normies trying

>>29401599
>>implying the normals would listen and not make up their own reasons why it happened.
>implying we make that for normies

we make to imspire other robots, because of this >>29400030 the numbers of uprisings will only increase

we are 15% pop but if we kill 10 normies per shooting, suicide is not an option if you can scape

>>29400761
YOu are absolutely wrong you fucking cacer
>>
>>29401887
>no violence but self suficence

related
>>
>>29401692
Copy your posts into your 200+ page archive on Word like the rest of us, you attention seeking despicable waste of space
>>
>>29400828
My nose is smaller but other than that I do look like him. :[
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.