[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is fucking prostitutes worth it? note that I live in a country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1426230832719.png (29 KB, 751x902) Image search: [Google]
1426230832719.png
29 KB, 751x902
is fucking prostitutes worth it? note that I live in a country where it is 100% legal. How much does it cost? How do you find them? Is it worth the money? Masturbating is pretty satisfying for me but I want to have real sex.
>>
No, a condom is worse than your hand
>>
you don't want to have real sex
>>
>>29399770
this is true actually I tried a "posh wank" (i.e with a condom) on and it felt very bland, and I had to use a lot of lube. It felt alright when ejaculating but not nearly as satisfying.
>>29399791
I want to try stuff that needs another participant though
>>
>>29399756
I wouldn't do it even though I'm desperate. It's just too impersonal and I wouldn't want it; it would just make me even more depressed I'm sure.

Why do you always have to pay by the hour too? It's way too much desu, what do they fucking expect from me? I guess I could talk to her for a while intermittently and it could be nice, but she would probably be an insufferable person that dislikes me, so fuck it. I know what to expect.
>>
>>29399964
it's not the actual feeling that people are drawn too, it's the fact that you're sticking it in another person that makes it hot
>>
>>29400005
I bet prostitutes wouldn't be as unrelatable as you think they are. both of you are hopeless out of luck people who are stooping to low levels to get what they need. (I.E money, sex)
>>
Bought one, one night when I was really depressed and drunk

Late 20s early 30s and the skinniest bitch I've ever seen

She came over, acted all flirty , immediately started giving me head

Went to room, fucked, came, she left quickly.

5/10 would spend $250 again if I was desperate enough
>>
>>29400184
$250 fucking hell that seems like a lot of money for one fuck. How long did it last?
>>
>>29400005

It's an hour so you can cum twice. Ever had a wank then immiedietly after wanted one more than you did before? It's the same with sex, first time only wets the appetite mate.
>>
>>29400155
HUH yeah. MAYBE. It's just random chance though. I would guess it's probably not that rare that they end up talking with clients for a long time....
>>29400277
HEh yeah... I guess I REALLY don't have the right attitude. kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.