[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any black guys have any stories where they went from robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: question.jpg (79 KB, 1024x1207) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
79 KB, 1024x1207
Do any black guys have any stories where they went from robot to pussy slayer?

I mean, you have to have been a virgin since 20-21 and then suddenly you made a comeback in life.

Has any blackbots actually done such a thing? I been trying for years and I'm still a virgin, no amount of money or lifting has helped me.

I get 100% no's on tinder and I only get conversations on dating sites.

I really want to get laid before I commit suicide.
>>
File: le 3z mastreminde faec.png (9 KB, 305x218) Image search: [Google]
le 3z mastreminde faec.png
9 KB, 305x218
>>29399722

>Do any black guys have any stories where they went from robot to pussy slayer?

will never happen if you look like this
>>
i'm white but i did this

seriously

i'm good looking though.
>>
>>29400128
>tfw somewhat good looking but will never make use of my looks
>>
>>29400180
you can change brah

honestly

read "no more mr nice guy", apply what it teaches you to apply, worked for me.
>>
>>29400128
I'm good looking but I'm black.
>>
>>29399722
How I eventually transcended my betaness was no walk in the park I'll tell you that much.
>Since I went to an all boys school from 11-18 talking to girls was very rare for me during puberty.
>When I went to my first house party at 17 I ended up making out with a cute girl who became my oneitis for roughly a year.
>Turns out she was bisexual and went back to her GF (I got cucked by a lesbian)
>I was so beta that I orbited her thinking we were friends when she was just using me
>She even asked if I was gay once
>After this I get mad as fuck, I start hitting the gym hard
>Stopped messaging my oneitis cold turkey when it became clear she had no respect for me.
>Started to work on new girls with my uni friends.
>I had very limited luck and was rejected many times in many different fashions
>The most annoying was a girl giving me her number then not replying to my messages.
>Some girls at uni could even smell the virgin on me, during drinking games one straight up asked me if I was, the best I could do was stammer a 'n-no'
>Another girl who could tell I get no girls simply due to my body language started insulting me because of it infront of my friends.
>At that point I get desperate and install Tinder, decide I need to get this virgin stink of my ASAP
>eventually go to a girl's house who was quite cute, I awkwardly sit at the corner of her bed then eventually she starts insulting me
>Decide I need a practice girl to attempt to be alpha with, text a 5/10 girl from uni (one of the few I managed to make out with)
>We watch a movie, I go full Chad and it actually works
>We make out in the park etc
>After the practice girl I start going out with this 7/10 I got in contact with over POF
>Go 'Chad Mode' manage to kiss on the 1st date
>On the 2nd date, I relax and reveal my beta side, she refuses to kiss me and says I'm not her BF
>Cont...
>>
>>29401810
>Go back to uni, still texting 7/10 girl
>Out of nowhere she dumps me over text
>This_kills_the_beta.png
>After this my rage spikes
>All my experiences of girls rejecting me due to my betaness
>All the girls who had taken advantage of my niceness
>Everytime I've seen girls choose alpha guys over me
>All the things about girls liking alpha guys
>It all clicks in this instance
>It all finally makes sense
>Now I have no hesitation to treat girls like crap, I openly use them
>I realise they guinely deserve it and like being treated like that
>I ignore most girls who text me and message me on Tinder
>The night I lost my virginity all I did was message a girl I made out with before was
>'I'm coming to your place be ready for me'
>Go to her place and fuck her with zero resistence
>This confirms all I need to know about girls
>Rinse and repeat for multiple girls
>Have managed to fuck 6 qt girls in 5 months, >tfw not graduating a virgin.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.