[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did i fuck up guys? >Outside after a long time >Talk to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: worried-dog.jpg (64 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
worried-dog.jpg
64 KB, 400x500
Did i fuck up guys?

>Outside after a long time
>Talk to this guy who i know a bit but is not my friend
>His younger sister shows up
>Randomly starts talking to me about personal shit
>I think my replies are decent
>I decide to leave early, i hate women and i know i have no chance with her anyways
>Her brother calls me, tells me to wait for his sister
>I walk her to the bus station assuming her brother wanted that, i sperg out about my interests
>I am not in a hurry do i keep her company for 5 minutes
>She gets on a bus before giving me a tiny one armed hug

I am 100% sure she is not into me. I just don't want people to think that i am a weirdo.
>>
I don't think we're the ones who can tell you
>>
>>29399638
>I just don't want people to think that i am a weirdo.

Then you're gonna have a rough time friendo
>>
that's a thing girls do to be nice
she could be into you, i have no idea, but i have definitely seen people do that out of pity before
i dont think you fucked up
>>
>>29399638
doesnt seem too bad too me famo
>>
File: nooo.gif (1 MB, 450x193) Image search: [Google]
nooo.gif
1 MB, 450x193
>>29399638

she's not into you-into-you-into-you-into-you
>>
>>29399773
I know that she isn't. I just don't want her to tell her brother that i made her feel uncomfortable or something.
>>
>>29399851

>Anon ur friend is such a creep, ew! He actually tried to initiate a conversation with me, what a weirdo!

lol ur overthinking it. It doesn't sound like you did anything to creep her out. I mean, she did give you a hug (albeit a half-arsed one).
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.