[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even robots have fellow robot friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-4129210709690548270.jpg (149 KB, 697x1136) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4129210709690548270.jpg
149 KB, 697x1136
Do you have a NEET best friend. Someone you can honestly cry and feel like the loser you are with?

Pic related, we helped motivate each other try and better our lives. He died 2 years ago, been an emotional wreck since, in and out of therapy and no fucking friends anymore. Life is fucking horrible without him
>>
>>29399632
>Do you have a NEET best friend. Someone you can honestly cry and feel like the loser you are with?
yeah, kinda
it's an internet friend, i've been chatting with him for the past 6 months. I wouldn't say i can open up to him fully because my anxiety is high as fuck, but it was great to have someone to talk with when i got drunk and times like that.

cont. because the thread is dying
>>
I don't think I've ever really had a real friend. The idea of friendship just seems so weird and foreign to me.
>>
I have a drinking buddy who's a high-functioning robot. We used to go out and drink and longingly ogle girls every single Friday for many years.
>>
>>29400631
I feel a bit better since i met him. having a friend is hard for me, but very rewarding in some sense. I really hope we meet IRL sometime.

>>29399632
I'm really sorry for Your loss, friend. Hope you can find someone like him again.
>>
I have only one friend remaining, and I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have him. I love the man dearly. Although I live 12 hours from him, and see him in person only once a year, we speak often on the telephone, oftentimes for hours on end.

The thing of it is, he and I differ in some very significant respects. I am an ugly old wizard, he's happily married with three children. And these differences dictate the types of conversations we have. I don't cry to him about walking the wizard-way. Not only because he couldn't possibly relate, but because listening to a friend cry and whine is an incredibly boring thing. The more someone like me does that, the more he risks losing his friends. We talk about philosophy, religion...the things that interest us both.

As it is, it's somewhat amazing that someone like himself, an actual human being who lives as a real person lives, can be so civil even when he's talking to a devil. Of course, I do take great pains to hide my horns...

Sure, I would love to have someone to talk to about the issues that surround late male virginity, of isolation, of all of its attendant frustrations. But people like me are rare, and I thank both God and Nature that's the case. I wouldn't wish my state on anyone, even if that meant I felt just a little less alone.

So, I appreciate my friend, normal individual though he is. And during those conversations when my deficiencies are never mentioned, when my friend addresses me as a real human being, I can pretend, at least for a brief time, that I actually am one.
>>
>>29399632
My best friend is a short nigger with a fat white girlfriend.
He tells me everytime he fucks up and smokes dope and buys hookers.
I just show up to play xbone, smoke weed, and generally be hopeless in the presence of another fuck up.
We've pointed guns at one another before, too, shit was therapeutic, I'd recommend you try it with your friend.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.