[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmmm,,,, what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1466375677499.jpg (58 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1466375677499.jpg
58 KB, 550x550
Hmmmm,,,, what went wrong?
>>
The jews did this. they want to turn white women into nigger fuck toys to destroy white families
>>
>>29399666
Do you ever take a step back and realize how ridiculous you sound?
>>
>>29399666
Satantrips don't lie. Congrats. 1488 my white brother.
>>
>>29399694
Geee I wonder who is behind this post..
>>
>>29399531
Filters out sluts. Gets your dick hard.

What's the problem here?
>>
File: mysterious entity.jpg (30 KB, 591x820) Image search: [Google]
mysterious entity.jpg
30 KB, 591x820
>>29399531
>what went wrong?
Nothing.
>>
>>29399694
Fuck off, kike-lover
>>
Genuinely no idea. I remember being 14 and girls and boys stayed separate for the most part.

Guys wanted to build cars and play music / sport, and I have no idea what girls wanted. They certainly didn't dress like that or act slutty at all.

>this was 2006

Seems so long ago

I don't want kids
>>
They started growing up faster, and combining that with society's new wave of progressive phase of having casual sex with people for most of their twenties, it should not be shocking to anyone. They start early. Time is on their side for them to bang all the Chads they want and then tone it down before settling down with some beta and having kids.
>>
>>29399531
The jews successfully destroyed white people through the talmudvision and goybook.
>>
>>29399694
Oi vey Herschel, you're blowing your cover
>>
File: 1463239893170.jpg (2 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1463239893170.jpg
2 KB, 208x243
>>29399694
>>29399694

Yes you gutless goy...I mean fellow anon. you Sound ridiculous!
>>
>>29400031

Could it be because standards are getting worse, and the people taking note of this don't want the current downward trend?
>>
26 year old here.
14 year old girls in 2004 were just as slutty

protip: every generation complains how girls today are too slutty and idealise how girls were in the past

>be 2004
>14 year old girls are so slutty. Remember when girls had decency like the 90s?
>be 2016
>14 year old girls are so slutty. Remember when girls had decency like "good old" 2004?

Pls...in year 2036, people are going to talk about how upright moral characters 2016 was and how the current year is full of degenerates
>>
>>29399666
But pretty much every kind of female does that shit, even the jew bitches.

The jewish overlords can't be that stupid to fuck up so badly, can they?
>>
>>29399531
Nothing, it has always been that way. That picture is comparing two people of different demographics.
>>
File: joo56.png (97 KB, 468x371) Image search: [Google]
joo56.png
97 KB, 468x371
>>29399694
https://www.darkmoon.me/2013/satants-secret-agents-the-frankfurt-school-and-their-evil-agenda/

http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf

Also read Elders of Zion.
>>
>>29400089
>Could it be because standards are getting worse, and the people taking note of this don't want the current downward trend?
Nope, it's just human nature to idealise the past. The past is always seen more favourably because the future is less certain and the present never seem to meet their expectations, hence >wahhhh 2004 girls aren't sluts
>>
jews

women follow trends that are popular, dressing and acting like a whore is a trend right now, it's "in." the jews are the ones pushing these trends at the source - entertainment media.
>>
>>29399531
The internet ruined everything.
>>
14 year old girls in 2006 were huge sluts just like today. Who the fuck are they kidding? They were not innocent.
>>
And think about it, girls these days have smartphones.

They have access to things like Instagram, where they see people twice their age reeling in attention.

They see this and think "shit, I could start reeling in Chads early."
>>
>>29399531
A culture that elevates slutty women baring and whoring themselves in the media for attention and who get fame and money as a reward for it. The kids see reality tv slags and bloggers and whatnot get treated like stars, and see getting attention online for acting slutty as the first step towards a career as an admired celebrity.

Also everyone else around them seems to be doing it
>>
>>29399694
I like how conspiracy nutjobs are the vast majority of 4chan and the internet in general.
>>
>>29400672
Conspiracy nutjobs are a vocal minority. Most people on r9k, on 4chan.org, lurk
>>
>>29399764

not "grow faster", but "grow sluttier".

I was born in 1968 and I can be sure that in our high school no girl lost virginity before graduating.

Yoga panties did not exist, and no girl would ever dress as a slut.
>>
>>29400880

Born in 92, there were three girls in a class of 254 who lost their virginity before leaving high school that were common knowledge. Realistically there were a few more.

Regardless, it was nowhere near sa widespread as it seems to be today
>>
>>29400636
I don't think they're trying to "reel in Chads" it's today's beauty standards on young girls making them believe that they must wear skimpy clothing and pounds of makeup to be beautiful. It's awfully sad.
>>
>>29399694
Shut it schlomo

>>29400742
>It's literally just you going "f-fucking /pol/! e-everybody hates you! " in every thread, everyone else tells you to fuck off
>theyre just a vocal minority!

no
>>
>>29401297
>majority of 4chan
>brings up /pol/

/pol/ doesnt make up the majority of 4chan. What are you even arguing for at this point?
>>
The same thing that is happening with a lot of other things as well. Too much freedom.
>>
File: a.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>29399694

>"be a good goy for me, won't you?"

Fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 540x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 540x833
>>29399531
In this internet savvy age of polygamy and careless use of social media, dressing and acting your age isn't cool anymore. "Tweens" are a thing of the past.

The instant these kids start getting curious about sex and drugs, they speed up their approach to life as if they were 18+
>>
Has anyone else noticed how they have been moving the older elementary kids out into middle school now? Like 5th and 6th used to be elementary.
>>
There really should be a thing called the "CURRENT YEAR Effect."

People have been saying kids today are worse than ever for thousands of years.
>>
>>29399666
Or you could, maybe grow some balls and be a man for once because thats what women like? Who am I kidding, whites are natural sissies.
>>
File: 4chan_s_upboats.jpg (67 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
4chan_s_upboats.jpg
67 KB, 500x354
>>29399694
>They always take the bait
>>
>>29402950
Yes but kids have NEVER been sexier, and that's an objective fact.
>>
>>29403188

That is very true, I agree.

You'd think with the pedo hysteria parents would dress their kids more conservative, but nope.

It's kind of funny seeing the contrast in culture... We demonize pedos, yet parents love dressing their kids in slutty clothing/two piece swimsuits... it's some doublethink shit.
>>
I totally would take on a dinner a girl who dresses like left at the age of 21+

Women ruined themselves
>>
>>29402411
>born 2003
>wearing a 1994 beanie

Fuck, I can hear it:
"Haha I'm such a 90's kid!"
>>
>>29403511
I'm not a pedo, like I wouldn't fuck a 5 year old or something and am not attracted to them.

but if I see a teen* girl with decent tits and a nice ass who is also dressing up to show those off, I'm not gonna be like "oh goodness me that young lady is not dressed or behaving appropriately at all she should be a skirt that goes down to her ankles and playing with dolls someone call her parents!" I'm gonna check her out.

for me 13 is a teenager cause it literally has "teen" in it, and girls hit puberty at like 9 years old
>>
>>29400880

Damn, you went to a straightlaced school then.

I'm older than you, and we had girls drop out at 13 because they were pregnant. Lots of girls were having sex, just not with me (but I did alright outside of our school). There was plenty of sluttiness to keep my fevered teen imagination going at night.

99% white school in Ohio, too, not some ghetto hellhole.
>>
There was a study that said that teens today are actually having less sex than the teens of the past. I don't understand. If teen girls are notorious sluts, then the numbers would be a lot higher. Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>29403696
all the turbo sluts are giving the rest a bad rep
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.