[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did you get up to over the weekend anon? Anything interesting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
So what did you get up to over the weekend anon? Anything interesting?
>>
Yeah. It's kinda hard to explain without a boring ass text. Can't help but feel optimistic now, but pessimism is what got me here, so I don't wanna talk about my success.
>>
I have no friends so no coworker please stop asking me.

I always make shit up so the boss doesn't fire me out of fear that I'll become a serial killer. Normie cunts.
>>
The girls love it when I tell them I walked my dog

I actually do it so I'm not a fibber
>>
File: 333.jpg (89 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
89 KB, 1280x960
Friday:

>worked
>deposited my $1500 paycheck (I'm a student, so that's good money for me)
>went home
>took a run out to the store to buy some fireworks and try to get a few pictures printed
>slept fairly early

Saturday:

>woke up around 10 in the morning
>took a shower
>geared up and took a motorcycle ride
>went to visit my soon-to-be ex-girlfriend for a couple hours
>we walked around for a while and had an ice cream sundae
>rode down to Detroit and met up with a friend at a Mexican restaurant
>crossed the border into Windsor, Ontario to take pictures of the Detroit skyline
>met another girl for dinner
>rode back home
>got stuck in some crazy traffic on I-75, did a lot of lane splitting and filtering
>stopped in Pontiac, saw some black dude get his car swarmed by about fifteen cop cruisers at the gas station
>got home at 2:30am on Sunday

Sunday:

>wake up late
>went to the local taqueria for some Mexican food
>went to the bookstore, couldn't find anything good
>came home

Pic related - I took it on my phone last night from Windsor.
>>
File: 1465418908295.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1465418908295.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>29400556
>ex-gf
>grill
>actually went out for some human interaction

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29400556
>soon-to-be ex-girlfriend

she already knows, doesn't she?
>>
I fkd ur mum lol
>>
File: IMG_9132.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9132.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29400639

There's nothing wrong with our relationship, but our lives are going in different directions. The fbiggest problem is her parents, who are immigrants and don't want her dating whitey. We're both in our mid-twenties but she lives at home because that's what's expected in her culture.

I guess that's the price I pay for never having been too interested in white chicks.

Hopefully we'll get things worked out but I'm not too optimistic. We've actually already broken up, but again, the problems between us have more to do with work and her parents than the relationship between the two of us.

Pic related, from the ride I took yesterday.
>>
how do I say I never have plans because I have no friends without looking like a sad loner

i'm actually ok with doing nothing

My co-workers asked me if I get home and sit in a chair and twiddle my thumbs all weekend, which is pretty much what I do aside from shitposting
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.