[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to /r/amiugly to see what other insecure people look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>go to /r/amiugly to see what other insecure people look like
>fall in love
>3rd time this has happened
>>
>>29399354
I had to google what "/r/amiugly" was and I still don't completely get it. Is it like /soc/?
>>
>>29399376
people post pictures of themselves and others respond if they're ugly or not, and give tips.
>>
File: amiugky.jpg (263 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
amiugky.jpg
263 KB, 1024x1280
>>29399354
>google r/amiugly
>browse the post
>pic related asks if she's ugly
Yeah "insecure people", definitely not validation seeking attention whores
>>
>>29399499
I'd say 20% are attention seeking whores, and they are called out for it every time in the comments.
>>
>>29399499
her freckles are way too much and disgusting and her face is extremely weird, looks like one of those cheap dolls you need inflate
>>
>>29399700
Yet she'll still get shitloads of white knights and orbiters.
>>
>>29399721
yeah no doubt but i usually have average or even low standards but she seems really unattractive and artificial to me
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.