[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any truth in this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Is there any truth in this?
>>
>>29399231
I wish I had conformed when I was younger. For any youngbots still in HS, I'd advise you to do as your peers do as long as it doesn't put in you in any real danger (e.g. don't do hard drugs or steal shit).

But then again when I think about it, knowing how beta I was/am even if I tried to fit in I probably would have been rejected and made fun of. Still better to try, at least you have a chance that way. The safe and easy way is avoidance. A lot of times people seem to confuse avoidance/staying in your shell with "not conforming".
>>
>>29399231

Yep, that's true.
>>
>>29399231
>le empty normy platitude
No. Chad enjoys pop culture and loves himself because he is at the top of the pedestal in pop culture.
>>
>>29399407
>not doing hard drugs or stealing shit
That's why we reach 25 years old being a virgin with a crippling depression. Do all the hard drugs and shit stealing you can as long as you can play it cool and don't seem completely retarded to the point of it turning people off.
>>
>>29399604
I'm pretty sure most Chads don't do hard drugs or commit crimes anon. Pretty sure those are both turn-offs for most women as well.

If you're a virgin with crippling depressing and do all that shit you're still just a virgin with crippling depression, doesn't change much desu. It make might us have fun for the first time in our lives in a cheap way though, which could be worth it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.